Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, KingofSports said:

Generational includes non-parental then. Always assumed it was direct lineage.

It was a delightful, bring your family to work day anyhow. What a charming idea.

Depends how strict you want to be, really. Three generations of his family have wrestled, even if it's not a direct parental lineage. Some have been even stricter on the definition, saying The Rock isn't technically third generation because it's not multiple generations on the same line.

Where it gets complicated is with big families like the Samoans - Roman Reigns is second generation, as a result of being the son of Sika, which makes him the same "generation" as Yokozuna, who was wrestling before Reigns was even born, while the Usos are the same age as Roman but third generation.

Edited by BomberPat
  • Paid Members
Posted
3 hours ago, Supremo said:

I can’t believe I ever thought Dominik should turn heel on Rey. What an idiot I was. They should have a two year run as the best babyface Tag Team Champions of all time.

A run where they wrestle no-one for two years?

Posted
1 hour ago, BomberPat said:

Some have been even stricter on the definition, saying The Rock isn't technically third generation because it's not multiple generations on the same line.

I've never seen anyone say that, but it wouldn't surprise me.  Those people are idiots obviously.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

A run where they wrestle no-one for two years?

Don’t sell the heel side of the Raw Tag Division short!

They can do what the Street Prophets are doing and have a best of 71 Series against Andrade and Angel Garza.

Edited by Supremo
  • Paid Members
Posted
2 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Don’t sell the heel side of the Raw Tag Division short!

They can do what the Street Prophets are doing and have a best of 71 Series against Andrade and Angel Gaza.

Have Andrade and Garza even won one of those matches yet? 

Posted
28 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Don’t sell the heel side of the Raw Tag Division short!

They can do what the Street Prophets are doing and have a best of 71 Series against Andrade and Angel Gaza.

Even Kofi and Dolph are sick of watching their matches. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
40 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I know that Kevin Dunn’s production gets shit on quite often, rightly so more often than not, but look how massive Drew looked on RAW this week. That’s  how you use depth
Mn7GwuY.jpg

Moments Father GIF

Posted
2 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Adam Pearce is all over the place these days isn't he. I'm not complaining.

Still got my free t shirt off him from when I was one of two people that turned up to a seminar of his ten years ago. That's two people for a seminar by a former NWA World champion. Nice one, Britwres trainees.

Posted

I love Adam Pearce. I really want to see more of his career.  I was thinking of starting a thread about him and his career. He has no interest in having a Finlay type run. I asked him on his regular Q&A on his Facebook page. 

Posted

Quite enjoyed that this week actually.

Felt like there were a lot of moving parts, and I appeciated how some of them managed to cross-over, especially with the ending.

Yes, they've dragged on the Retribution stuff for too long, but the last couple of weeks have been interesting at least.

Posted
14 minutes ago, Nick James said:

The Retribution group from the promo are clearly Dijakovic, Mia Yim, Mercedes Martinez and two others who I couldn't work out.

Shane Thorne and Dio Madden

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...