-
Posts
21,720 -
Joined
Everything posted by tiger_rick
-
Or as her rivals at the time would claim, she was shagging someone important! RIP Esther. An excellent broadcaster with an incredible legacy. Whoever you were shagging!
-
NXT's Keanu Carver is subject to a restraining order from a fellow talent after their relationship broke down. The full details are in the link below, if you want to read them, but the jist is that "Carver" was abusive and threatening has been stalking the person since the relationship ended. https://www.postwrestling.com/2026/09/29/order-of-protection-filed-against-nxts-keanu-carver-connected-to-stalking-allegations/ The report and others that copied it were careful to not name the victim but then loads of scummy copycat sites who picked it up from the court records and revealed it to be: No response from WWE as yet.
-
These two posts say everything I would want to, beautifully. I'm made with myself that I couldn't manage to watch this live and made that I had stuff on this morning that meant it took me half the day to get through. I was so desperate to see this. It was a brilliant tribute to an incredible guy. I was in bits for most of it. Just watching those guys and girls go out there and put their hearts on the line for their friend in a public environemnt. Involving everyone who works in the company and the crowd. It's why pro-wrestling should be the best entertainment in the world. It's got everything. There's a reason why we all fell in love with it. If only more of the people were like Pac.
-
"Egg, are you cooked?" "No" "Are you cooked?" "No" "Cooked yet?" "NO"
-
Pat made a good post recently about the reasons for putting a show on in the same place as All Out. To try and take the press overage and local interest away from All Out. This is clearly designed similarly to try and dominate the online discussion, to have people talking about something other than Dynamite in the wrestling space. Eating into their viewership at a traditionally crucial time of year is another by-product. Why else do you think they're choosing to put a 4 day old show out an hour before Dynamite. Before the Pac news, it was just petty. Now it's disgusting.
-
Same on out group chat. Someone will post an £6 breaky that could feed a small family and looks more appealing than Keira Knightly in a hot tub and the first reply will still be "Are those dogs dicks?" followed by "Was that bacon cooked on a radiator?"
-
He won't have time when he buys a non-league club and gets a Netflix doco. See if he's still laughing when they've just been pumped 5-0 by Radcliffe. p.s. j/k, I like Micah p.p.s. Not happening, Radcliffe are fucking rubbish.
-
Was talking about this last night. I think Chelsea should have been stripped of the titles and I think Man City should be too. But awarding them to someone else would be ridiculous. How do you even celebrate that? Harry Kane and Son on an open top bus around London with their 16/17 shirts on? I can see why the PL are loathe to do it because as I said yesterday, half the PL seasons from the 2010s should effectively be "did not happen". What a terrible look for the biggest league in the world.
-
Even Joe Hart came out on Monday and said he had no reason not to trust the word of the people in charge so you can see why. The statement from the PL is utterly damning but Man City's is equally strong and, from the outside, seems fucking ridiculous to me but they must have some cause for thinking they really are innocent:
-
That they should be stripped of the 16/17 PL Title. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c783ndd7ge2o
-
Twitter link, so will spoiler, but really classy from The Rock.
-
Poch has gone in on them and the PL for this today, saying "Where were the controls?" I love "no fucks given" Poch. He went for Chelsea recently too. And was right to.
-
Maybe ask WWE why they're premiering it at that time? It's very obvious.
-
Noted. I thought it'd be alright if we were all laughing at him!
-
Had a quick search to find Olise's goal last night (banger btw) and this was one of the top searches for some reason. Aged like John Tenta, this one.
-
Why can't we have anything good?
-
Aw man, that's a blow. One of the heroes of my childhood. Saved By The Bell is one of those things I don't think about very often but when I do I'll get right into reading about it, watching it or listening to some podcast about it. Watched a video yesterday about the Tori situation in the last series which absolutely puzzled me as a kid, especially when Jessie and Kelly came back for the finale. I think Tori delivering Baby Belding in a lift was probably her finest moment along with the school song they wrote. I loved that episode! Song was a banger too. Mr Belding. What a dork. What a legend.
-
Agree with all of this. I worry for him. He feels like someone constantly on the edge. This was so hard to watch, as was Tony's speech at the ROH taping. I spent a good hour this morning catching up with all the nice things people had posted about him. It was so sad but wholesome. A guy beloved by everyone. AEW's social posts have been lovely. Be nice if the company could catch a break after Butcher, Pac and the Rebel tribute recently.
-
Got forced to watch "People we meet on vaction" and it was actually alright. Bit corny and predictable as it neared the inevitable ending but a decent enough chick-flick told through flashbacks and shot in some great places. I've been to a few too which made it fun spotting some places we've visited. Emily Bader is lovely. She's gonna play Mia Hamm in a film about the US World Cup win in 1999. She actually played too so great bit of casting!
-
In the short term, they'll probably get some access and plenty of eyeballs from the press releases and WWE pushing them. Longer term, I think you're right in that it will limit who visits them and how seriously anyone takes them. They obviously don't care about that and the money being offered makes it worthwhile.
-
-
Didn't want to reply to this in the Pac thread, for obvious reasons. But on the actual post that's been shared, it's another Radio WWE situation. Buying up another news outlet with an established fanbase. I don't blame WWE, they do what they do but these "media" companies who are so willing to chuck away any independance for a couple of quid are really shit. Even the media are marks in pro-wrestling.
-
I don't think we should read anything into this. They clearly have certain things lined up and have processes to put something new out. I think it's come a long way since it was just one bloke with the password, as socials were in the early days. When Ludek Miklosko sadly passed away recently, I had a click to see what QPR had posted and there was nothing on about him but there was a post about their fans birthdays or something. They then posted later in the day about Ludek. The first post was obviously scheduled and it had taken them some time to sort out what they were going to put out about Miklosko. I think if WWE don't acknowledge it at all, that's fair game but they should be given a fair chance to get something together.
- 122 replies
-
- 10
-
-
Great post and a key point tht isn't being made enough. The cheating being investigated is limited to 2009-2018 but that period of over-spending and false accounting laid the foundation for them to go on to win 4 PL titles in a row and a Champions League while recording record revenues and renovating the stadium. They are now easily compliant because they cheated their way into a position where TV income, prize money, matchday revenue and sponsorship dwarfed almost everyone else. I've hated these fuckers for a long time. I've said it before but the people celebrating them winning titles because Liverpool or Arsenal or United don't are absolute cretins. The PL need to make a real statement of this. Between this and the Chelsea fiasco, there are 5 PL titles in the 2010s that should be Juve'd. The look for the PL is very, very poor.
