The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

1 hour ago, Tsurutagun said:

A bunch of guys have caused chaos in the last few months and they are signed to contracts?

Also, Djovokic or whatever his name is says that people who take a pay cheque from WWE are whores. Does that mean he is working for free. 

I haven't watched any of Raw yet, but was it announced they've just signed contracts?  Or just that they do have contracts?

Because before they first appeared it was announced a new faction would be debuting tonight, so it'd make sense that they'd been signed to contracts at that time, obviously WWE executives didn't know the chaos they would bring, but also that'd mean they should have known who they are.

11 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Can someone explain what being the EST of WWE means? Eastern Standard Time? Estimated Shipping Time?

I feel like I might be answering a rhetorical question (based on the humorous speculation contained) 🙈 but here goes:

‘EST’ as the end of many words.

Eg. Strongest, fastest, toughest, meanest, etc

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, uklaw said:

I feel like I might be answering a rhetorical question (based on the humorous speculation contained) 🙈 but here goes:

‘EST’ as the end of many words.

Eg. Strongest, fastest, toughest, meanest, etc

So she should be the “esst”unless she pronounces the words like Strong E S T in that case? 

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

Who knew that Antifa all cosplay as The Sultan and have names like the house robots from Robot Wars.

But he even talks and has the hairline of Dark Knight Rises Bane. And even Robot Wars wouldn’t call a robot Slapjack

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

5 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

So she should be the “esst”unless she pronounces the words like Strong E S T in that case? 

But he even talks and has the hairline of Dark Knight Rises Bane. And even Robot Wars wouldn’t call a robot Slapjack

Haven't watched, only seen the BT Sport WWE Twitter which TBH I only follow because my pal is admin 😄

2 hours ago, The Dart said:

I haven't watched any of Raw yet, but was it announced they've just signed contracts?  Or just that they do have contracts?

Because before they first appeared it was announced a new faction would be debuting tonight, so it'd make sense that they'd been signed to contracts at that time, obviously WWE executives didn't know the chaos they would bring, but also that'd mean they should have known who they are.

They have been given contracts according to what Tom Phillips said on Raw and they can do whatever they want.