The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, KingofSports said:

Generational includes non-parental then. Always assumed it was direct lineage.

It was a delightful, bring your family to work day anyhow. What a charming idea.

Depends how strict you want to be, really. Three generations of his family have wrestled, even if it's not a direct parental lineage. Some have been even stricter on the definition, saying The Rock isn't technically third generation because it's not multiple generations on the same line.

Where it gets complicated is with big families like the Samoans - Roman Reigns is second generation, as a result of being the son of Sika, which makes him the same "generation" as Yokozuna, who was wrestling before Reigns was even born, while the Usos are the same age as Roman but third generation.

Edited by BomberPat

1 hour ago, BomberPat said:

Some have been even stricter on the definition, saying The Rock isn't technically third generation because it's not multiple generations on the same line.

I've never seen anyone say that, but it wouldn't surprise me.  Those people are idiots obviously.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

A run where they wrestle no-one for two years?

Don’t sell the heel side of the Raw Tag Division short!

They can do what the Street Prophets are doing and have a best of 71 Series against Andrade and Angel Garza.

Edited by Supremo

2 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Adam Pearce is all over the place these days isn't he. I'm not complaining.

Still got my free t shirt off him from when I was one of two people that turned up to a seminar of his ten years ago. That's two people for a seminar by a former NWA World champion. Nice one, Britwres trainees.