Paid Members Carbomb Posted October 7, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 7, 2019 He should ditch the "Hangman" moniker, though. If there were any nicknames a face or even an anti-hero shouldn't have, that's one of them.
DavidB6937 Posted October 7, 2019 Posted October 7, 2019 What about 'Hungman'? 'He's got a dick as big as his horse'.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted October 7, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 7, 2019 21 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: What about 'Hungman'? 'He's got a dick as big as his horse'. You really want a heavyweight Joey Ryan?
Merzbow Posted October 7, 2019 Posted October 7, 2019 25 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: What about 'Hungman'? 'He's got a dick as big as his horse'. I should have used that for Dion Dublin in my EWR game where I made a Sky Blues stable!
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted October 7, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 7, 2019 49 minutes ago, Merzbow said: I should have used that for Dion Dublin in my EWR game where I made a Sky Blues stable! kids got a piece on him
Paid Members Supremo Posted October 7, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 7, 2019 I like this. At least they’ve acknowledged the stupidity of that non-DQ, tried to offer an explanation and plan on not repeating it again. It’s definitely to their credit that they seem genuinely open to criticism and are willing to listen and improve.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted October 7, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 7, 2019 (edited) It's also a pretty good "real world"-style explanation - in real life sports, the refs do get it wrong and get flak for it. Not everything has to have a rational explanation beyond human error, and they seem to be doing that quite well, judging from this and the eavesdropping on Jericho & LAX bit. Edited October 7, 2019 by Carbomb
King Pitcos Posted October 7, 2019 Posted October 7, 2019 I wish Triple H or Vince would do a similar tweet for the lols.
Vamp Posted October 7, 2019 Posted October 7, 2019 Why does Cody even care? Not like his shit mates cared about him when he was getting beaten up earlier in the show.
TildeGuy~! Posted October 7, 2019 Posted October 7, 2019 16 minutes ago, Vamp said: Why does Cody even care? I’d assume it was because he is Executive Vice President and he likes to listen to fans criticisms about the product so he can improve it, maybe?
Keith Houchen Posted October 7, 2019 Posted October 7, 2019 4 hours ago, AshC said: King Mo Konjic Dude Ndlovu.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted October 7, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 7, 2019 6 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Dude Ndlovu. “It’s Youssef“ Chippo
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted October 7, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 7, 2019 (edited) This was the first weekly wrestling show of any kind I have watched in perhaps five years and found it an acceptable couple of hours. Not sure I'll bother long term but that's less due to the quality of this program and more that I remembered that I don't like modern wrestling and that's why I don't watch it. So many big moves. So many kick outs. It just isn't for me. The finish to the women's title match should have been the big knee of the top and then it just kept going and going and going and going and going. Jack Swagger turning up in a main event angle was well TNA though. Was half expecting Jim Ross to yell "AND WE ALL KNOW WHO THAT IS!" as came boring his way out to ringside. Edited October 7, 2019 by Gus Mears
Paid Members mim731 Posted October 7, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 7, 2019 15 minutes ago, Gus Mears said: Jack Swagger turning up in a main event angle was well TNA though. Was half expecting Jim Ross to yell "AND WE ALL KNOW WHO THAT IS!" as came boring his way out to ringside. I was hoping for a "We all know what happened in New York".
Recommended Posts