Jump to content

Merzbow

Members
  • Posts

    6,641
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Merzbow

  1. I saw a backyard wrestling page on Instagram post this video that PAC made many years ago when he was saying goodbye to the scene, it left me a little choked up as it came to a close. A true one of a kind talent, even back then you can see him doing things that seemingly defy physics. https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dd0GUUVsvFU/?stkn=MWhxOGo4MThrZ29rOQ== I can't add much more than has already been said, I just hope the people who knew and loved him are going to be ok.
  2. I mean it's been proven over the last few years that as a tactic it has next to no effect on AEW but they keep trying it because they're such petty arrogant arseholes.
  3. Hatebreed were there in like 2004 when Slayer and Slipknot headlined over here, opened by some unknown band named Mastodon.
  4. Multiple fucks on TV this week.. Tony read me ripping on swearing, didn't he? Pretty much a middling show, especially for a go-home but luckily the PPV has many potential bangers.
  5. The former but I need to see the latter now, sounds daft as shit.
  6. Apologies for the X link but fucking hell, that just looked stupid.
  7. Forty fucking Seven?
  8. That was a day one cinema viewing for me, I think I'm one of the few that really loved Rose Glass' previous film Saint Maud which I'd recommend just as much even if it's a very different kind of queer cinema.
  9. I was definitely a transplant from TWCF once that went down, I'd imagine a few here double dipped into both forums too. Start a UKFF Patreon where donators get exclusive shitting (right and wrong) stories, you'll earn mega bucks for the site.
  10. Ignore lol
  11. Swearing in wrestling might be the most un-cool thing of all time, it's so forced and feels like a 13 year old giggling to himself because he said a bad word.
  12. I bet this was his idea, too.
  13. All Out has already sold out.
  14. Dory Jr was an underrated brawler too, this tag match is just the perfect example of a long wild brawl.
  15. So this isn't actually being shown on TV or possibly anywhere live and might be a Club WWE exclusive after the fact?! Seems a bit strange, especially if they changed the time of it to counter AEW.
  16. Bill Skarsgard is the lead in Hideo Kojima's *not* Metal Gear Solid cold war espionage game. It's wild that Sony ditched it and then seemingly minutes later Xbox are now funding it.
  17. The match itself will be great but yeah, Gabe just isn't translating to AEW well at all is he? I don't know why he's playing such a corny cartoon version of himself.
  18. They're so petty, it's actually kind of sad to see them use AAA as a pawn in this one sided war. I have issues with the watering down of AAA but there's no denying it's a super hot company right now, but TKO will ruin that at some point.
  19. Not really, he's not actively even coming through the crowd or doing anything Sandman like. Aside from the announcer everything came about organically, fans literally body slamming into him.
  20. Nick Gage, Metallica's For Whom The Bell Tolls is blasting out while he runs out into a moshpit of fans, no barrier or "guards" as he's right in there with them almost any time he's coming out in GCW. It's actually a bit of a shame when GCW decides to use a full ramp. The ring announcing will probably split people over it but I think it works perfectly for him and makes him seem like the biggest deal on the indies.
  21. Nice one Cody, how's that going to work? Does she keep it in a jar? I actually think they're both taking the piss here though.
  22. Just a heads up that a new season of Slow Horses has started on Apple TV.
  23. I posted this elsewhere when talking about Super Dragon but it fits here too, just a wild, wild brawl between both ROH and CZW and is arguably just as good if not better than the Cage of Death match that comes later.
  24. Kota Ibushi is going under surgery on his femur yet again, this time to replace the plates with even stronger ones. Seems like he's fully on coming back to wrestle in AEW though, I know he resigned for another two years about a year ago so fingers crossed. I just hope his body can handle it and he doesn't try anything daft, he's really good at just being a killer mat based wrestler so doesn't need to be the flippy guy. Him and Kenny on a retirement tour as The Golden Lovers, both beaten and broken on that last run with the tag belts.
  25. I mean it's Samoa Joe vs Necro Butcher from a modern standpoint, pretty sure it'd have fans from any era going nuts and lusting for blood.
×
×
  • Create New...