-
Posts
29,359 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Egg Shen
-
One @wandshogun09was keeping tabs on...
-
The fight is 40mins down the road from me but I didn't even consider getting a ticket either. If someone gifted me a ringside seat i'd snap it up but if its a choice between sitting at home or sitting a long way from the ring surrounded drunk lads on the packet, i'm picking home everytime these days.
- 15 replies
-
- at least 5 years late
- sausage
- (and 4 more)
-
Pretty sure that was rumor was shut down. Opetaia/Wilder is the latest fight im seeing mentioned.
- 15 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- at least 5 years late
- sausage
- (and 4 more)
-
Main event was alright but there were no real moments of drama, just knew you were settling in for 5 rounds. Rest of the card was a belter. If you like quick finishes, this was the card for you.
-
He didn't need a translator, he speaks English, just Dana couldn't understand a word he said and announced they didn't have a translator present π
-
Oh he's banking some serious cheese no doubt.
-
Just a bizarre storyπ
-
Genuinely, what the hell has Dua Lipa got to do with this fight?π Turki at the presser... "I wanted it at Wembley, tell the Mayor, tell Dua Lipa". Turki in love with her or something?
-
Outside of a weak top of the bill, I really like the card, great mix of stuff.
-
Agreed π Romero has just conned the public into thinking he's abit of an all action blood and guts fighter, the guys always kept his "aura" as the kids would say. He's got an amazing highlight reel but his fights are usually duds.
-
No mention of your boy Meerchaert wand?
-
No idea, best up hitting up some MMA gym social media pages.
-
You're probably getting off getting in touch with a seminar and inquiring. I'd imagine most seminars are for all kinds of levels as you are just observing and practicing what they show you on the day.
-
I didn't see it, the small hightlight package made it look better than it was. In hindsight it always had the potential stinker. Anytime a counter puncher fights Yoel you aint getting much action. Dave Feldman wasn't happy with it either.
-
Booking seems ambitious, especially at Β£160 a standing ticket, but watch thing go sell out in a few hours. This whole ticketing situation is out of control.
-
Hatebreed seem to be propping up a lot of these big shows, Jasta's networking coming to fruition. If that was an arena show i'd be interested, dont think I need a Slipknot stadiun show in my life though. Doesn't the stadium have notoriously bad sound?
-
Boxing podcast wise i tend to mix it up. I listened to the Fight Disciples every week, but their regularity has dropped off recently. I listen to some Talksport content, the BBC show with Steve Bunce. Other shows i'll dip in and out of depending on if they have a guest I wanna listen too.
-
Sounds like Till/Romero have sold 18k tickets for tonight which is pretty insane. BKFC is smashing it.
-
Only 2. Cage Rage 22 & 23. Both were at Wembley Arena, we just followed crowds and ended up in the fighter hotel, the afterparty was in the lobby. I was people spotting all night. Great memories. Ian Freeman almost lamped my mate Steve though.
-
Met Quadros once at a Cage Rage afterparty, seemed a lovely fella. Sadly absent from the modern game.
-
She's official...
-
Here's the full slate. Not familiar with a lot of these but Mundell/Cullen is a good co-main event. It's all about Till/Romero though innit. I got Till by decision.
-
Look who RAF have dragged out the cupboard...
-
Crappy UFC on this weekend so why not roll from BKFC into this bullshit over in Miami? Cejudo boxing the young fella from Euphoria, and Tony Ferguson back to defend his belt (different opponent than the one on the poster). Let's get it.
-
Hope your Brother-in-law has DAZN Ultimate @wandshogun09? They've stuck the fucker on PPV.
