Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, Gus Mears said:

This was the first weekly wrestling show of any kind I have watched in perhaps five years and found it an acceptable couple of hours. Not sure I'll bother long term but that's less due to the quality of this program and more that I remembered that I don't like modern wrestling and that's why I don't watch it. So many big moves. So many kick outs. It just isn't for me. The finish to the women's title match should have been the big knee of the top and then it just kept going and going and going and going and going. 

Jack Swagger turning up in a main event angle was well TNA though. Was half expecting Jim Ross to yell "AND WE ALL KNOW WHO THAT IS!" as came boring his way out to ringside. 

That's why I think the MJF match was my favourite. It felt like a squash match compared to the other endless wankathons.

  • Paid Members
Posted

They are clearly saving Pac plus that would be heel v heel. They're the same as any other wrestling company, no point pretending otherwise. Be handy if JR wasn't banging on about winning and losses mattering last week though when they give title opportunities to these guys on a whim.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

This will be for a title shot on Dynamite surely, they’ll save a Pac title match for a PPV

Yep clearly states on that graphic that the title shot is for the October 16th episode of Dynamite.  

Always read the small..ish print!

Edited by Bohan
  • Paid Members
Posted

Honestly you have Darby win that and Jericho will make an absolute star of him. He’s their Jeff Hardy.

Posted

The quicker you get Darby away from the drawing pin munchers the better, Joey's alright and seems like a genuinely great guy but I can't see him being anything better than a lower midcarder and Jimmy.. yeah.

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

How can he join @Merzbow's stable, he never played for the mighty sky blues.

Alright, how about Norman Smiley's secret weapon, the Big Wegerle?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...