Paid Members Accident Prone Posted November 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 4, 2019 17 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said: The twitter live reaction suggests a lot got a kick out of it so your wrong there. THAT SAID, he should be trying to appeal to a mainstream audience. Not video game enthusiasts. I had no idea what that video game was he was referencing. He's not wrong though as I've seen more people talk about how shit it was rather than people praising it. Kenny's defense of the entrance is basically, "I do what I want and I don't care you think!", which is what I expect from a teenager having a strop rather than the supposed ace of a big wrestling company. They need to have a word with themselves because this won't fly if (and when) the ratings keep dropping.
kidzero Posted November 4, 2019 Posted November 4, 2019 17 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said: People give AEW shit, but look at ROH's roster. This might be the most unappealing set of wrestlers to form a roster ever. Roh was good but it's dog shit now the sooner Vince buy the library the better... Rip roh.
LEGIT Posted November 4, 2019 Posted November 4, 2019 19 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said: People give AEW shit, but look at ROH's roster. This might be the most unappealing set of wrestlers to form a roster ever. Who's the bird at the top right sitting on the turnbuckle?
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted November 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 4, 2019 (edited) 11 minutes ago, LEGIT said: Who's the bird at the top right sitting on the turnbuckle? Maria Manic. She has Maneater tattooed across her stomach. She got let go, rumoured to have a tryout in wwe and then re-signed with roh. Edited November 4, 2019 by TheBurningRed
Snitsky's back acne Posted November 4, 2019 Posted November 4, 2019 41 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said: Maria Manic. She has Maneater tattooed across her stomach. She got let go, rumoured to have a tryout in wwe and then re-signed with roh. She is also banned for life from Twitter.
LEGIT Posted November 4, 2019 Posted November 4, 2019 (edited) 1 hour ago, TheBurningRed said: Maria Manic. She has Maneater tattooed across her stomach. She got let go, rumoured to have a tryout in wwe and then re-signed with roh. I'd pump her. Edit: nah just googled her, changed ma mind, dunno whit that tattoo is all about Edited November 4, 2019 by LEGIT
TildeGuy~! Posted November 4, 2019 Posted November 4, 2019 (edited) Imagine using the edit button and still keeping “I’d pump her” in Edited November 4, 2019 by TildeGuy~!
Keith Houchen Posted November 4, 2019 Posted November 4, 2019 Could’ve been worse, he could’ve posted “I’d buy her used ring attire”
wordsfromlee Posted November 4, 2019 Posted November 4, 2019 54 minutes ago, LEGIT said: I'd pump her. I'm not sure what that means, but I'm just going to presume this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_inflation
Snitsky's back acne Posted November 4, 2019 Posted November 4, 2019 44 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said: I'm not sure what that means, but I'm just going to presume this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_inflation I'm not sure what I've just read but I feel violated....
Paid Members Chris B Posted November 6, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 6, 2019 Not a popular move from Jericho, judging by his Twitter feed at the moment. And can't see it going down sensationally with AEW fans.
simonworden Posted November 6, 2019 Posted November 6, 2019 25 minutes ago, Chris B said: Not a popular move from Jericho, judging by his Twitter feed at the moment. And can't see it going down sensationally with AEW fans. Good, I hope though this has be done completely to bring more heat on him as a character. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if that's exactly why he's done it, as without slapping a baby or something there isn't much that draws real heel heat these days.
Merzbow Posted November 6, 2019 Posted November 6, 2019 A really weak episode of Dark this week, Exclaibur started it off with not being able to get a single sentence out of his mouth. MJF will make a top class heel commentator one day. Jimmy Havoc's limp middle finger to "da haterz" was the most unintentionally hilarious thing I've seen this year
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted November 6, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 6, 2019 Idon't mind Kenny doing the videogame cosplay thing, but Undertale is hardly relevant now as it's about two years old. Then the Bucks are out as Ryu & Ken? Some of the matches still feel too competitive, and a couple of them feel like they're ending on a fluke rollup or something rather than getting a move or hold over. I guess this is the problem when you want to let everybody get their stuff in. Local enhancement guys are the answer to things like this, though. It's criminal that this happens during tag matches for a company has Tully Blanchard on its books.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted November 6, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 6, 2019 (edited) 3 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said: Idon't mind Kenny doing the videogame cosplay thing, but Undertale is hardly relevant now as it's about two years old. Then the Bucks are out as Ryu & Ken? I'd say that wasn't a bad call, if you are going to cosplay. Street Fighter is an iconic franchise extending over decades, and is recognisable to casuals as well as gamers. EDIT: Hang on - didn't Omega once have the "Hadoken" as a finish? Edited November 6, 2019 by Carbomb
Recommended Posts