Paid Members tiger_rick Posted October 31, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 31, 2019 A poor number. Obviously the baseball has an effect but it was also coming off their poorest show to date. Be interesting to see if this week's show increases viewership for next week. Also how the Friday night replay does.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted October 31, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 31, 2019 Itv have cut about 20 minutes again ffs
The King Of Swing Posted October 31, 2019 Posted October 31, 2019 So glad I signed up to the fite service. ITV are fucking useless.
Kamaras-Tash Posted October 31, 2019 Posted October 31, 2019 (edited) What have they cut out? was nothing I can remember watching live I could see them being against apart from Hangman saying cowboy shit but surely they could just bleep that if they wanted to Edited October 31, 2019 by Kamaras-Tash
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted October 31, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 31, 2019 18 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said: What have they cut out? was nothing I can remember watching live I could see them being against apart from Hangman saying cowboy shit but surely they could just bleep that if they wanted to The beginning stuff with Cody was all gone
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted November 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2019 This is great.
WyattSheepMask Posted November 1, 2019 Posted November 1, 2019 (edited) God, it's annoying how good Jericho is these days since going to AEW. Go back 18 months or so and he was a right state, both in his diminishing WWE returns (KO Partnership excluded) and his shitty lip-sync band, but this has rejuvenated him good & proper. That pumpkin jacket was straight out of the Jericho 98 playbook. I assume no-one smartened JR as to what all that Undertale stuff was beforehand because he was keeping very quite. They’ve been guilty of it a couple of times now where JR has to fumble his way through talking about he clearly know/understand, you might as well have Hank Hill on commentary Edited November 1, 2019 by WyattSheepMask
The King of Old School Posted November 1, 2019 Posted November 1, 2019 Chris Jericho really is brilliant. I hope they keep the belt on him. Loved that he was rocking the "HHH 2003" look too.
Paid Members Cod Eye Posted November 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2019 That Omega enterance made him look a right tit. When the 8-bit video came up I, like a few others have mentioned, thought it was a mystery wrestler who wanted at him(kind of like the Sting/Black Scorpion from WCW), but then he walked out in a mask and fucking slippers! IT made matters worse that the Bucks(who have really impressed me) looked fairly decent in their Street Fighter get up! I'm really enjoying AEW in the whole though. There is some shit on it(Justin Roberts announcing, that Dark Order wrestlecrap and the sheer amount of dives in almost every match), but they are also managing to make some look like mega stars. Moxleys music and enternce video of him smashing through the cell is great, and obviously Jericho and the Inner Circle just ooze class.
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted November 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2019 Omega has to go to WWE at some point just so I can see him saddled with a nerd gimmick. A rare occasion where Vince failing to update his cultural knowledge since 1985 would actually be appropriate; 'We'll give an entrance with an 8-bit video and Steve Urkel's glasses".
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2019 I know how people feel about BTE, and I only occasionally watch. But this episode has a great opening and a Black Mirror spoof
Paid Members Maverick Posted November 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2019 Noticed they said Full Gear is their last ppv of the year. Any word on how many they are doing in 2020?
The King of Old School Posted November 1, 2019 Posted November 1, 2019 Thought they were doing 4 a year? With a few "specials" like FFTF and Fyter Fest thrown in there?
iPumaPants Posted November 1, 2019 Posted November 1, 2019 1 hour ago, The King of Old School said: Thought they were doing 4 a year? With a few "specials" like FFTF and Fyter Fest thrown in there? I think that was the word going around. I think Tony Khan may have said it in an interview. But the line between PPV and "specials" is surely blurred? Just because the USA market aren't paying to see it, doesn't mean a special won't be treated just as much like a PPV event.
The King of Old School Posted November 1, 2019 Posted November 1, 2019 44 minutes ago, iPumaPants said: I think that was the word going around. I think Tony Khan may have said it in an interview. But the line between PPV and "specials" is surely blurred? Just because the USA market aren't paying to see it, doesn't mean a special won't be treated just as much like a PPV event. Yeah probably. Like the old Clash of the Champions events I imagine.
Recommended Posts