Jump to content

The King Of Swing

Members
  • Posts

    5,202
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The King Of Swing

  1. There is nothing I can really say about PAC, that hasn't already been said. Absolutely horrible news. Rest in peace to an amazing performer and from all accounts a wonderful person.
  2. Resident Evil Requiem (PS5) I'm really struggling so far. Just feels like an absolute chore to play. Shame because I've really enjoyed the modern RE games, up until now.
  3. Thankfully it isn't showing on my phone.
  4. Yeah that confused me too. Usually the most recent PPV would be at the top. Hopefully just a one off mistake.
  5. Hooe they never put Britt Baker on commentary again.
  6. Great looking card. Honestly not a match I'm not looking forward to, which is rare.
  7. Mox and Marina not being paired up on TV, would take some serious getting used to.
  8. Andrade's old music returned. 10/10 Collision.
  9. Mercedes not being cleared to wrestle while Willow is allowed to work with a broken hand, is annoying me more than it probably should. Nick Wayne should be in ROH. Not buying into him in this feud with Jericho, at all.
  10. Had Digimon Time Stranger in my back catalogue for some time. Need to give it a proper go soon. Currently replaying Mortal Kombat 9's (PS3) story mode. Still good, silly fun. Edit. Remember it being a pain but I'd forgotten just how much of a load of broken bollocks it is can be. Easily the worst of the modern games from a gameplay standpoint, imo. Even on beginner it can really fuck you about. The two on one fights in particular can get in the bin. Double Edit Wanker. Bollocks to this, I'm skipping ahead to MKX. I'll just catch up on the story on YT, or something.
  11. Did Sony pull a Square Enix and invest everything in blockchain tech and NFT's, or some other dumb shit? They seem to have completely lost the plot.
  12. Might be in the minority on this, but I think the BBG's entrance worked better with Jay White's music.
  13. Steven Borden, needs to be squashing scrubs on Collision, never removing that leather jacket.
  14. That and Okada wandering into the DC promo, just to be a shit stirring prick were the highlights for me. Rock solid Dynamite.
  15. Shout out to Okada for actually going out of his way to pin Fletcher. Glorious dick head. Worth every penny he's getting paid.
  16. 9/10 show. Everything ranged from decent to great and a half full Wembley Stadium, still looked great. Couple of small moans. They could have easily shaved a minute off of a few matches, to give Osprey's celebration a bit longer before going off air. Showing the "Mercedes Title celebration" graphic so quickly really took me out of the moment.
×
×
  • Create New...