Paid Members Supremo Posted October 29, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2019 They’ve announced three judges for Cody vs. Jericho, in case they go to the 60 minute time limit. For the love of God, surely not?!
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted October 29, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2019 Didn't TNA toy with that at one point? Naff idea but hell of a way to avoid a job.
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted October 29, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2019 Have they announced who the judges are?
Love-Wilcox Posted October 29, 2019 Posted October 29, 2019 Hopefully they're just establishing the judges gimmick early so that they might one day have a title match go the 60 minutes and they don't have to give away the finish by having the judges turn up for that match only... I think?
Paid Members mim731 Posted October 29, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2019 I wonder if Penthouse Pet Patty Mullins will be getting the call
Paid Members Maverick Posted October 29, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2019 Who's going to be their Terry Funk?
King Pitcos Posted October 29, 2019 Posted October 29, 2019 One of them must be that lad off Twitter who has been scoring the strike downs.
DavidB6937 Posted October 29, 2019 Posted October 29, 2019 Jericho could only go 60 mins if he gets a nap in the middle.
UK Kat Von D Posted October 29, 2019 Posted October 29, 2019 No chance would this go 60 minutes, but it makes total sense to stick a few guys like Bret Hart at ringside to establish the idea and add a big match feel.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted October 29, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2019 I’m hoping for Jools, Rinder and Judy.
Liam O'Rourke Posted October 29, 2019 Posted October 29, 2019 Almost surely just window dressing to set up an angle. Could be cool. Clever to tease the week after a time limit draw too. I'll be stunned if it actually goes 60.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 29, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2019 8 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said: Almost surely just window dressing to set up an angle. Could be cool. Clever to tease the week after a time limit draw too. I'll be stunned if it actually goes 60. I reckon DDP is one of the judges and turns on Cody (in a tribute to the Funk/Flair angle.) DDP is there every week, always hanging around and there's simply no way DDP isnt there if there's something in it for him eventually.
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted October 30, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 30, 2019 8 hours ago, Maverick said: Who's going to be their Terry Funk? Terry Funk. I wonder what Jason Hervey's diary looks like next weekend.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted October 30, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 30, 2019 I think I know what I don't like about AEW Dark. Tony Schiavone looks awful standing up in a suit. He doesn't look comfortable and like most American's cannot find a suit jacket that fits. Go to a dry cleaners to get it cut mate
Recommended Posts