Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, Jimmy Boy said:

Talk about micromanagement, even down to having people write their induction speeches! Fuck me. Vince would be a fucking nightmare to work for. I bet 99% of the employees there can’t wait til he snuffs it 

I did notice that At least Honky Tonk man was reading an autocue. You saw it in some camera angles

2 hours ago, Jimmy Boy said:

Talk about micromanagement, even down to having people write their induction speeches! Fuck me. Vince would be a fucking nightmare to work for. I bet 99% of the employees there can’t wait til he snuffs it 

They probably have people writing the speeches to make sure they use all the correct terminology like 'championship' instead of belt and 'universe' instead of fans and to conveniently forget any questionable behaviour and practices. 

12 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

They probably have people writing the speeches to make sure they use all the correct terminology like 'championship' instead of belt and 'universe' instead of fans and to conveniently forget any questionable behaviour and practices. 

I did wonder whether there was any repercussions for Becky Lynch saying 'Becky Two-Belts' on Raw.
'They're championships, dammit!'

2 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Warrior must have had something on Vince in 2014.

Excuse my language on this bit of pure speculation but it is my belief that after shit talking Vince and the industry for near 20 years combined with his love of ultra conservative beliefs and working out until he tears his old, fucked biceps off his body that Vince in his own weird way wanted Ultimate Warrior to basically divorce his family, sell the ranch and move into his arse permanently, hence getting away with anything

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Jimmy Boy said:

Talk about micromanagement, even down to having people write their induction speeches! 

Can you blame him? You'd only be five minutes in before you got someone regailing a live crowd with a hilarious tale of doing coke and slipping strangers GHB and shaving their eyebrows if you left them unsupervised. 

• Awards Moderator

This is like Hello! magazine WWE edition: Mixed Match Challenge is back with an all-couples version. 

be9e924s6wr21.jpg

There are some rushed, poor headshots there. If I'm Candice Lerae I'd be suing! 

• Paid Members

I'm seriously more stunned that this is the first I've seen of Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins being an item.

Though I'm seeing nothing of this online, so surely its a fan mock up? Especially as Maryse is pregnant and I'd guess due sometime around September too?

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Had no idea about Lynch/Rollins or Ricochet/Kacy.

Can see Kacy doing well in the future so hopefully this is a decent showcase for her.

Ricochet and Kacy have been doing WWEPC YouTube vids for a while