Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

noticed that The Amazing Red has retired, this video was put out today featuring a bunch of WWE guys paying tribute...

I remember Red breaking in with CZW back in the early 00's and he really was like nothing i'd ever seen. Proper trailblazer and a huge influence on the wrestling style we see in the ring these days (for better or worse). 

1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

In the 'some people really will pay for anything' category:

Joey Ryan is selling pictures where you can touch his dick for $30 and wrestling Twitter apparently thinks this is the greatest thing in the world.

Has anyone informed Jim Cornette?

Surely "The Louisville Slugger" is getting close to an aneurysm by now?

As if you need another reason to ignore something starting with "According to Meltzer" (In regard to the Tom Magee tape).  His strike rate is verging on the Mike Atherton territory.

• Paid Members

I admire him to be honest. In a world of carnies he managed to get his cock more over than half of WWE and now he’s getting £30 a pop to touch it, which you know will have buyers. 

He might not be main eventing Wrestlemania any time soon but he’s doing something right.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

I reckon he would ave you.

Not if I paid him. Money has to exchange hands, so he wont defend himself. I'm not daft enough to actually have a fair fight with a wrestler. Or anyone for that matter. I've been known to cross the street if an above sized cat is walking towards me.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

If it keeps the perverts away from seeking out that Izzie for a hug she’s advertising on twitter, then his dick touching might be the nonseiest thing this weekend 

On 4/3/2019 at 8:26 PM, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Not if I paid him. Money has to exchange hands, so he wont defend himself. I'm not daft enough to actually have a fair fight with a wrestler. Or anyone for that matter. I've been known to cross the street if an above sized cat is walking towards me.

I reckon Virgil would happily allow you to administer a severe beating for $30 :D

On 4/3/2019 at 7:31 PM, FelatioLips said:

I admire him to be honest. In a world of carnies he managed to get his cock more over than half of WWE and now he’s getting £30 a pop to touch it, which you know will have buyers. 

He might not be main eventing Wrestlemania any time soon but he’s doing something right.

Not as familiar with Ryan as others here but I've enjoyed him when he turns up in DDT, which is the perfect place for his routine.

These days I'd rather the cock spot than the never ending stream of "instant classics" that has completely burnt me out.

Said it before and I'll say it again. Cornette is an irrelevant blow hard.