Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Awards Moderator
2 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

Yeah, I'd say this fan art and nothing official. I'm pretty sure Alexa and Buddy broke up a while back too.

Ah maybe I got wooshed. I did read Alexa and Buddy are taking a break until their schedules line up again. 

• Paid Members

The Taker Q&A tour in England will now just be autograph and photo sessions. The promoter has put a statement out saying Mick Foley will now be doing a Q&A instead talking about The Undertaker. Not exactly the same thing is it

https://insidetheropes.co.uk/undertaker/

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

8 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

The Taker Q&A tour in England will now just be autograph and photo sessions. The promoter has put a statement out saying Mick Foley will now be doing a Q&A instead talking about The Undertaker. Not exactly the same thing is it

https://insidetheropes.co.uk/undertaker/

Surely these shows are dead - why is there an additional charge of ÂŁ160 in Glasgow and Manchester even after the purchase of your ticket?

Looks like a disgrace.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, FUM said:

Undertaker decided it is Saudi season so he needs to protect the character?

Massive letdown, no interest in listening to Foley talk about himself never mind someone else.

I reckon Vince has had a word. 

5 hours ago, FUM said:

Undertaker decided it is Saudi season so he needs to protect the character?

Massive letdown, no interest in listening to Foley talk about himself never mind someone else.

You know Foleys only going to talk about himself any. “Let me tell you about my match at King of the Ring. You know the one, where I got thrown from the top of the Hell in a Cell, then I took a chokeslam through the cell, which definitely wasn’t planned. By the end, I was really struggling when I got dropped on my head after taking the Tombstone...”

Edited by WyattSheepMask