Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Shouldn't they do market research on people who don't watch? One of Bisch's good ideas at the start with WCW was the market research with non-fans on showing them stuff and getting reactions on what they liked and didn't like. Now it isn't an exact science at all, and that can be flawed, but its better than someone saying PUSH ZIGGLER

• Paid Members

I bet there's still plenty of people who went to WrestleMania who don't watch all five hours of Raw and Smackdown and might not even go to house shows in their market, so you can still learn something from them.

5 hours ago, mrtrickio said:

Will Ospreay gets heat on here for public fundraising for his mum but Ricochet has started a gofundme for his now....

https://cultaholic.com/news/ricochet-creates-gofundme-for-his-mother-who-lost-her-home-to-a-fire/

That's ridiculous why didn't she have house insurance expecting us marks to pay for his mother's home... Just because I like him as a wrestler he expects us to pay for mams house Twat. 

2 hours ago, JNLister said:

I bet there's still plenty of people who went to WrestleMania who don't watch all five hours of Raw and Smackdown and might not even go to house shows in their market, so you can still learn something from them.

I went to wrestlemania and I don’t watch any wwe TV. I’d assume I’m the minority though. 

Just now, Yakashi said:

I went to wrestlemania and I don’t watch any wwe TV. I’d assume I’m the minority though. 

I've been to three, going to a fourth and have probably watched about ten hours of new WWE TV in the past three or four years.

3 hours ago, Yakashi said:

I only ever watch Wrestlemania (if a can stay awake) and maybe The Royal Rumble if my lad puts it on.

Nothing has interested me in the WWE for years now and i used to watch it all the time.

• Paid Members

I can totally see why you'd go to Mania and never watch WWE TV. Its like going to see the reunion tour of a band, even though they've been playing clubs for 20 years. You're guaranteed a night to remember and the weekend is filled with stars of the past you grew up watching. Its also the night where everyone is a star. Seth Rollins for example was the man at Mania. He beat the Beast and looked great doing it. But you dont watch to watch him during that horrible August/September period where Raw is generally boring as hell. WrestleMania weekend has that perfect blend of the past, the present and the future, where old racists are forgiven for 5 minutes, dullards become stars, new stars are created and you forget all your heroes are either dead or paedos. They've packaged Mania like the Disney Land of sports entertainment and done a bloody good job of it.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

49 minutes ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

I only ever watch Wrestlemania (if a can stay awake) and maybe The Royal Rumble if my lad puts it on.

Nothing has interested me in the WWE for years now and i used to watch it all the time.

Yeah, well, I didn't even watch Wrestlemania, so there!