Billie Kay and Mickie James released (+ others)

I Bent My Wookie

1 minute ago, air_raid said:

I think this overplays Rodericks position in the company quite a bit. They let Andrade go!

I did think that but then maybe Roddy's safe to keep Adam Cole happy. Who knows. Hard to follow WWE logic, mostly because there isn't any most of the time.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

I did think that but then maybe Roddy's safe to keep Adam Cole happy. Who knows. Hard to follow WWE logic, mostly because there isn't any most of the time.

But Roddys Mrs who hasn’t participated in a TV angle for so long I didn’t know she was still employed? My point was if being Charlottes fella doesn’t keep you in a job, Marina being with Strong is hardly any security.

3 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

considering the people they have had and the people they still employ, how bad must it be that even the WWE were like, yeah this guy has to go?

Doing his mental stuff while at the PC and wearing an NXT shirt might have been the difference maker.

• Paid Members

Yeah, they'd have always been on shaky grounds for firing him for his opinions, no matter how toxic those opinions are. Ultimately, he's been fired for not following the rules - he's been breaking their health policy by refusing to wear a mask, he's been appearing in his staff shirt to rant about child trafficking conspiracies, and he's been complained about by at least ten people. Given that he'd been suspended, barred from the PC and CWC on at least one occasion, it's still surprising that it took them this long, but I expect they didn't want to give him the opportunity to plead wrongful dismissal or the material to go on the interview circuit talking about being "cancelled" for being a "conservative".

Now that he's out of the company, I fully expect a steady stream of stories about him that go above and beyond what we already know for the next few months.

Honestly, it's genuinely sad when somebody falls down the conspiracy rabbit hole. Someone I know who worked with the NHS quit because she started to believe the conspiracy theories, and is spouting them on social media, saying all NHS staff know covid is a scam and that they're too scared to speak out. She now has young kids, no job, and no source of income. I can't speak for whether or not she's "vulnerable", but certainly she had an extremely difficult upbringing. It's frustrating when you see people refusing to wear masks or denying that Covid even exists, but it's often desperately sad on a number of levels when you break it down and look at the human being spouting that nonsense. 

Sometimes they're just cunts though. 

16 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Not familiar with Skylet Storey, but it depends whether or not Vanessa Borne wants to stay in wrestling as to whether or not she could add to AEW. Since Tay Conti went there she’s improved massively, perhaps Borne could do the same but like I say, depends on whether or not she wants to stay in the industry or not.

Tay just put Borne over as a great worker and someone she wants to wrestle on Twitter so I’d say that’s a good shout.

Skyler is dating Janella but also looks to have a decent side gig from Patreon/selling pics etc. Shes still young but there are so many opportunities between Dark/elevation I could see that too.

RE: Duke

Her UFC run was built off the back of an incredible fight on TUF. There was real buzz after that fight but it appeared to be a flash in the pan moment for her unfortuanly.

I've always thought she comes across real likeable but greatly benefited from being mates with Ronda ...as they ALL did