Billie Kay and Mickie James released (+ others)

I Bent My Wookie

• Paid Members

Just seen on Twitter. I can't help but feel they've massively dropped the ball on Kay, she has so much comedic timing, that they didn't do more with her as an on screen role is a shame.

Do we think this is a new wave of post mania releases or just two from ending of contracts?

Edit:

And straight after posting they updated the article to include Tucker, Wesley Blake and Chelsea Green. Green really is a surprise, didn't they have big plans for her before she broke her arm?

Screenshot_20210415-191358.png

Edited by Shy Dad

• I Bent My Wookie changed the title to Billie Kay and Mickie James released (+ others)

I’ll genuinely miss Billie. Sure, in ring she’s one of the worst I’ve ever seen. But for a company full of robotic interviewers and too many boring matches, she was super entertaining and should have found a role. The Iconics and Heavy Machinary were two good acts that were split up for no reason other than wwe are shit and now all 4 are in much worse positions.

• Paid Members

It’s going to be very telling when neither Drake Wuertz and Jaxson Ryker wind up on the list, isn’t it?

Bo Dallas is lucky they need him for all these Fiend appearances. 

But yeah - Billie Kaye to Dark Order?! Hell yeah!

• Paid Members
Just now, Supremo said:

It’s going to be very telling when neither Drake Wuertz and Jaxson Ryker wind up on the list, isn’t it?

Bo's gone too.

Just now, Supremo said:

Bo is gone!