Billie Kay and Mickie James released (+ others)

I Bent My Wookie

• Paid Members

No idea what physical state Samoa Joe is in but surely he can make some serious cash wrestling a handful of matches somewhere. I'd kill to see him have an AEW run.

Billie Kay is absolutely hilarious and too naturally funny for WWEs shitty "comedy". I've no idea where she goes from here but I hope she finds some avenue that makes use of her incredible comedic talent.

I really shouldn't but I get a wee bit of excitement from this each year, it's like a draft waiting to see who has been picked. And there's always that one surprise that survives the cull. It's usually Bo to be fair.

2 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Samoa Joe to AEW, Chelsea Green to Impact to be with her fella, Kalisto maybe to Japan, but I reckon everyone else either slums it on the indies selling photos or leaves the business entirely 

Peyton has now been released. Imagine plenty companies will be happy to pick her and Billie up as a package.

• Paid Members

Joe's only 42, you have to assume unless it's repeated concussions he has a good few years left.

Part of me wants to see him do Japan again, I'm right he was part of NOAH in the 2000s aren't I? Would be nice to see him go back, maybe even AJPW.

Can't wait to see The Essentials in AEW.

Edited by Shy Dad

Im glad they’re releasing people because they have far far far too many guys and girls, as do AEW. But citing budget cuts as the reason when you’re constantly announcing record profits seems a bit trolly. Unless they know something we don’t know.

Honestly gutted about Joe. Loved him for years all over the place. Was so happy when he got signed. Decent enough run in NXT. Main roster was obviously ups and downs. That short bit he got with Brock was fucking fantastic. Wish he could've had a sustained run on Raw or Smackdown even though I enjoyed his commentary too.