-
Posts
5,721 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Arch Stanton
-
That Premier League statement is so strong and yet I'm still not at all convinced that they will end up with a punishment. I will believe it when I see it, but I can totally see an outcome whereby underhanded political pressures influence an appeal process. Abu Dhabi have used their power and influence in this way in the past.
-
Boardwalk Empire is strange in that it felt like the biggest, most talked about show in the world while it was still running, but finished with a bit of a whimper and almost immediately nobody ever spoke about it again and now it rarely gets mentioned in these sort of lists.
-
If you play on hard mode, with the target of hitting 442 exactly, then the counter starts at 442 and counts downwards as you select your players, so you know exactly how many goals you need.
-
Easy to get lucky with a few high scorers and smash over 442, the real challenge is to try to hit 442 on the nose!
-
-
The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...
Arch Stanton replied to The King of Old School's topic in UK Fan Forum
Was Monroe any good in-ring when she was with AEW, or just carried through her matches by great workers? Because with the very little ring time she's had since she's been with WWE, she's looked absolutely fucking crap, which would go a long way to explain why they haven't trusted her to do more. -
No, they never said that.
-
The sad part is that it is actually a gimmick name too, his Dad changed it so that he would be more marketable.
-
I'm really struggling to see that to be the case. Yes, we don't sell well, but the drama is limited to a couple of select cases and for each of those I can't see what the club could have done any differently. What drama are you seeing?
-
Everything I'm reading seems to suggest that JJ Gabriel is a sound lad and gets on great with everyone at the club, but his Dad's just an absolute lunatic, who has already burned bridges at Chelsea, Arsenal and West Ham academies before moving his son up north. It's a really sad situation for such a talented young lad, but his Dad's just out to exploit his talent. I can't see any way you could attribute any blame to United, or expect the club to have done any more than they have for the player.
-
He makes a living streaming on Twitch, as far as I can tell. I think he got totally disillusioned with TV work and found a way to put content out entirely on his own terms.
-
The brawl itself is actually a bit crap, but the angle is RED HOT. I love that the scrap is accompanied by non-stop high pitch female shrieks for the full duration. A tremendous piece of business.
-
I agree, they should be. It's deeply frustrating, but 'absolute fucking embarrassment' just felt a bit over-emotional.
-
This is the type of mental overreaction I get sick to death of seeing on social media. They only lost to an incorrect decision.
-
He looks like he's on the way to the Stick To Football studio to have another moan about Bruno Fernandes.
-
Great premise for a sitcom.
-
Man, that's really sad news. I always liked The Butcher's look, he was one of the most menacing looking big men on the scene today. Wrestlers dying young has become a rarity thankfully, so when they do happen the news hits harder than it used to.
-
The gameplay is extremely repetitive and simple, but I absolutely adored it, I played it to death about five or six years ago. The melee and car combat are both really satisfying. The world is incredibly bare bones but that works for the Mad Max world. It's such an underrated game and nearly always available for just a couple of quid on the Xbox store.
-
Not really, he's hardly been snubbed by WWE has he? It's obvious that he'd have been inducted ages ago if he wasn't working for their competition. It's not as if he's on poor terms with them.
-
Most important 'former WWE wrestler' signing for AEW
Arch Stanton replied to RedTwoster's topic in UK Fan Forum
I think they would have managed just fine without any of them individually, but certainly Jericho was incredibly important for building the brand name in the early years, Punk was huge for them throughout his short spell and Mox has been a main player for a sustained amount of time. I voted for Swerve though, he's somebody that arrived without fanfare or any 'Ex-WWE guy' stigma attached to him and they were able to develop him into one of the biggest and coolest stars on the roster. They built a legitimate main event act for the present and future and he feels like one of their own, I think that's more important for them than the impact of any veteran making the jump.
