Billie Kay and Mickie James released (+ others)

I Bent My Wookie

I hope the moral of the Peyton Royce story is there is no value in bullshit cod-Daniel Bryan promos about how much you ‘want it’, ‘need it’ or ‘deserve it’.

Stop talking through your job, and just fucking do it.

1 minute ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I hope the moral of the Peyton Royce story is there is no value in bullshit cod-Daniel Bryan promos about how much you ‘want it’, ‘need it’ or ‘deserve it’.

Stop talking through your job, and just fucking do it.

Problem is she never stood a chance without Billie. As a team they worked, but Billie was definitely the more charismatic. Split them up, neither can particularly wrestle well so Billie at least had the comedy stuff to fall back on. Peyton had nothing apart from looking good. She was like a shittier Carmella.

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

Their form of charisma is just so fucking irritating to me. They've been channel changers in and out the ring since the beginning personally, I don't want them anywhere near Dyno. 

If you're going to call it that then you deserve everything you get, really.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Thunderplex said:

Mojo Rawley is gone now too.  Not that anyone would really give a shit...

Who's ready for the Pinnacle B squad? 

7 hours ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

No, not a scoop, just preference.

Their form of charisma is just so fucking irritating to me. They've been channel changers in and out the ring since the beginning personally, I don't want them anywhere near Dyno. 

I found both of them extremely irritating too. Their gimmick seemed to just be "we are fucking annoying, loudmouth Australian women". 

They seem perfect for Impact. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Thunderplex said:

He was still on the books?? For how long was he there without having any matches on TV? Stealing a living.

1 hour ago, air_raid said:

He was still on the books?? For how long was he there without having any matches on TV? Stealing a living.

His last proper (non 24/7 Title) Raw match was a 46 second loss with Riddick Moss against the Street Prophets on 10 February 2020.

Letting Joe go seems crazy. Apparently he's been expressing a desire to wrestle again and they wouldn't clear him, so could be more of a mutual decision, who knows? 

Anyway, I hope he has at least one more big run left in him. He'd fit in perfectly in AEW, New Japan or, well, just about anywhere really. Him against Moxley, Omega, KENTA, even someone like Aldis, would be worth watching. 

I've not really kept up on the WWE product in recent times but people seem to think Kay and Royce were good and that splitting them up was a big mistake. No idea if Chelsea Green is any decent but I'm sure she'll get work and that her and Cardona will end up as an act together somewhere, likely Impact. 

Kalisto could do well for himself in Japan once the word is back to normal, or Mexico. Can't see him adding much to AEW. 

Always liked Mickie and thought she was someone who could still be used since she looks good, is in cracking shape and has a lot of experience. Outside of her initial run with Trish, she's never really been done right by WWE, has she? 

Wesley Blake seems like an unfortunate case, since he's been in the system for an age and has tried to do everything asked of him and always looked solid but never really got a shot. 

No idea if Tucker is any good or not, really, but his team with Otis looked like it had legs from the bits I saw. Splitting them seems like a mistake in hindsight, too. If they were running house shows, they'd be a cracking opening act. 

Bo Dallas could do some good stuff somewhere. He's always been a little underrated and his old NXT stuff was really good, but that was almost a decade ago now. He's busy shagging Liv Morgan on a farm and looking to get into the real estate business, so I wouldn't feel too sorry for him. 

• Awards Moderator
6 hours ago, Thunderplex said:

Season 9 Episode 21 GIF by The Simpsons

Add me to the list of people who'd forgotten about Mojo. The kind of guy they'd start to do something with for a week or two, then realise it was Mojo, and drop him right back down. The Hype Bros team with Ryder was about as good as he ever got - a reunion in Impact wouldn't be the worst thing, except maybe for viewers.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

The same Mojo Rawley that they thought by putting some face paint on him, we'd magically believe wasn't the absolute shits? No one will lament his loss, 

Joe on the other hand is still maddening. It must absolutely be a mutual thing because his commentary work was superb, his wrestling work at times in WWE was great - the promos, his work with AJ, his work with Brock. But the injuries and the timing seemingly stripped him of the chance of being given the top chance. 

That said, him rocking up into AEW is very exciting and is the sort of acquisition you'd want them to make, rather than picking up the waifs and strays of the world.