Billie Kay and Mickie James released (+ others)

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

CM Punk turning up in AEW just became a million per cent likely.

Providing he can still go, Joe is obviously ending up there and he seems like the only person in the world Punk can not only stand, but actively enjoys being around.

I don't see it. A few years back, CM Punk said one of the only matches he'd come back for was him and Colt Cabana vs. The Young Bucks. Obviously things soured between him and Colt, but the prospect of a match with the Bucks hasn't lured him in to AEW yet, nor did Samoa Joe being in WWE for years lure him back there, so I don't see why they'd be such good friends as to make him go to AEW just because Joe was there. I can't see that situation changing. 

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Marry Buddy Murphy, Fuck Aleister Black and Kill Braun Strowman. ...damn, I should have read the rest of the list.

Apparently this lot were going to get fired with the others a couple of week back but they had to wait till they got the bin liners back,

Ivelisse talking about respect. Great. Next Will Ospreay moans about other people being cunts.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

I don't see it. A few years back, CM Punk said one of the only matches he'd come back for was him and Colt Cabana vs. The Young Bucks. Obviously things soured between him and Colt, but the prospect of a match with the Bucks hasn't lured him in to AEW yet, nor did Samoa Joe being in WWE for years lure him back there, so I don't see why they'd be such good friends as to make him go to AEW just because Joe was there. I can't see that situation changing. 

I’m going more off his recent interviews where he said the only two matches that make sense for him are Omega and Triple H, and he couldn’t be arsed with the hassle that comes with the latter. Thought maybe Joe being there might tip him over.

Though, to be fair, I wasn’t aware he’d actually named the Bucks, or any other AEW, talent before.

Even if they can't clear Joe to wrestle, he's still the best announcer they have who isn't Wade Barrett. Absolutely bonkers that they've cut him. Also his second to last night saw him looking like a drowned animal. 

Would like to see the IIconics in AEW. Maybe Dustin and QT can do their magic with Kay like they have with Conti, Jay, Cargill and Baker. She has the charisma she just hasn't translated it to the ring. 

James is going to the NWA.

Green in Impact makes sense. She's Deonna Purauzzo's best friend. 

Somehow Velventeen still has a job. 

21 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

At least it will shut up the Fiend nutters.

That'll never happen 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Samoa Joe uses, “of,” instead of, “have,” when typing? I probably would have fired him for that, too.

But yeah. I hope Joe left Titan Towers with this level of energy, just rinsing the shit out of anyone who caught his eye.

Imagine not making this guy a World Champion. Crazy.

Edited by Supremo
  • Paid Members
45 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

Bring Joe home!!

This was my thought as well. There are so many potential matches for him in AEW, and It'd be great for him him to go there, but their roster is a little crowded at the moment. I'm getting excited by the idea of him wrestling Moose, Joe Doering, Josh Alexander, being the straight man in a Swinger's Palace segment back "home" in Impact wrestling *coughRingOfHonorcough*. Wherever he goes (as long as he doesn't let them biro a dick on his face) he'll get attention and likely put on some incredible matches.

• Paid Members

Joe is good enough and enough of a name to get the Moxley/Jericho deal of being signed to AEW but able to work elsewhere. I don't want to see him tied down to a single promotion for at least a year, there's too much potential for him in too many places - butting heads with Team Taz and Miro, or throwing Darby Allin around, in AEW, against Ishii in NJPW, against Brody King and Tom Lawlor on the indies, a bonkers brawl with PCO in ROH...

More than anything, I want him against Josh Barnett in Bloodsport, and Josh just suggested it on Twitter too.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Joe is good enough and enough of a name to get the Moxley/Jericho deal of being signed to AEW but able to work elsewhere. I don't want to see him tied down to a single promotion for at least a year, there's too much potential for him in too many places - butting heads with Team Taz and Miro, or throwing Darby Allin around, in AEW, against Ishii in NJPW, against Brody King and Tom Lawlor on the indies, a bonkers brawl with PCO in ROH...

More than anything, I want him against Josh Barnett in Bloodsport, and Josh just suggested it on Twitter too.

That'd be good. How about Minoru Suzuki? It's a shame Shibata had to retire, as I would have been all over that match as well.

@The King Of Swing Tamina probably does know where the bodies are buried, but only because her dad told her.

Edited by jazzygeofferz
  • Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

NOOOOOOOO!!!

Is that another Vic Venom scoop, or a preference?

I can see why there might be objections based on their in-ring ability in comparison terms with the existing talent, but they'd be two big personalities (or one big one as a unit) in a division that arguably wouldn't be harmed by an injection of more charisma.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, FUM said:

Peyton has now been released. Imagine plenty companies will be happy to pick her and Billie up as a package.

I’m a bit behind but I used to enjoy them as a pair of twats. Splitting them up was always a death knell for teams that were characters rather than “good wrestlers.”

1 hour ago, Shy Dad said:

Part of me wants to see him do Japan again, I'm right he was part of NOAH in the 2000s aren't I?

Not much. Two matches in 2007, a really disappointing singles match against Musawa and a tag to build to it, and a few matches teaming with Magnus in 2012 where they won and lost the tag belts over the course of three months. I’d love to see him wrestle Okada, Makabe, Ishii, Evil and Shingo though.

39 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

CM Punk

No.

10 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Tamina must have shovelled dirt on someone. 

Geoff beat me to the best joke.

57 minutes ago, mim731 said:

Is that another Vic Venom scoop, or a preference?

I can see why there might be objections based on their in-ring ability in comparison terms with the existing talent, but they'd be two big personalities (or one big one as a unit) in a division that arguably wouldn't be harmed by an injection of more charisma.

No, not a scoop, just preference.

Their form of charisma is just so fucking irritating to me. They've been channel changers in and out the ring since the beginning personally, I don't want them anywhere near Dyno. 

Edited by Liam O'Rourke