Billie Kay and Mickie James released (+ others)

I Bent My Wookie

• Paid Members

Well...

03055A7B-E709-4E05-BC30-580EA62DE142.jpeg

its like the football super league/British racism and government story of this week . They have been super quick to react to this. Not so quick to act when it came to Riddle, Velveteen, Theory etc and the #Metoo movement though

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

Apparently, it was long time employee Mark Caranno that was at fault for the mailing of the bin bags and has since been fired. 

Obviously, Ivelisse has gotten in on the act.

Screenshot_20210423-063019_Twitter.jpg

Edited by Nick James

• Paid Members

Talk seems to be that they either used this as an excuse to fire Carrano, or possibly Carrano deliberately giving them an excuse to fire him.

He was the big knob in Talent Relations until recently, when Johnny Ace was put back in the position.

20 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

People are saying it’s unprofessional she tweeted the photo. But she’s never going back and her Husband is never getting hired so who cares?

Those people are called WWE stans, they should really reevaluate what they are doing in life. 

Edited by Tsurutagun
I'm shit at typing

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Now maybe it is me and my old mans eyes but I've read this sentence 5 times and I have no idea what it means. 

They’re just trying to be down with the kids.

Young ‘uns these days no longer way they’re a fan of someone, they just say they “stan” someone or something, referring to the overzealous fan in Eminem’s song. 

27 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

Young ‘uns these days no longer way they’re a fan of someone, they just say they “stan” someone or something, referring to the overzealous fan in Eminem’s song

And most of them don't have a fucking clue that it even comes from that.

• Paid Members

Caranno has been replaced by Johnny Ace. The man who told AJ she wouldn't be a top star because no one would want to fuck her.

The whole company is rotten to the core.

Edited by LaGoosh

1 hour ago, Your Fight Site said:

Young ‘uns these days no longer way they’re a fan of someone, they just say they “stan” someone or something, referring to the overzealous fan in Eminem’s song. 

God it was bad enough when the yoofs were abbreviating words - now they're actually making them longer....and making even less sense! 

• Paid Members

it's one of those weird things; it started out as a put-down for obsessive fans (hence the reference to "Stan"), then people started self-deprecatingly referring to themselves as "Stans" or "Stanning for..." something they were a fan of. I would wager that the majority of people using it now aren't aware of what it references - I know I certainly wasn't for a long time.

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Do people proudly consider themselves a Stan? It’s probably been about 15 years since I’ve heard it, if not longer,  but I’m fairly certain he wasn’t someone you’d aspire to be like

*Insert Abe Simpson “I used to be with it” speech*

So much, it us infuriating. Its honestly up there with people who put two people's names together to make a collective couple name as why I hate most people.