Cannibal Man Posted July 5, 2025 Posted July 5, 2025 18 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said: Don't need X-ray vision to not see something. what if you're terrified of skin? checkmate Quote
Paid Members johnnyboy Posted July 6, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 6, 2025 Given the regularity with which you're meant to clean the dispenser drawer of your washing machine, you'd think it would be engineered in a way that would make it easy to clean the drawer and cavity without losing the skin on three knuckles. Grrr. Quote
CTXRussomark Posted July 6, 2025 Posted July 6, 2025 1 hour ago, johnnyboy said: Given the regularity with which you're meant to clean the dispenser drawer of your washing machine Every few years, yeah? Quote
Tamura Posted July 6, 2025 Posted July 6, 2025 20 hours ago, Arch Stanton said: Don't need X-ray vision to not see something. So if they've not seen an actual device, why are they assuming that anyone wearing earbuds or headphones is listening using a phone or tablet, and not an MP3 player? Why the fuck would I want to waste my phone's battery/storage/mobile data (select all that apply) using it as an MP3 player when I've already got a device that does the job far better? Or, it does when I remember to pick the bloody thing up.... Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted July 6, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 6, 2025 Genuinely pleased to see all the love for Nuno Bettencourt's performance (here and elsewhere), growing up he was always my guitar hero. Amazing player and seems like a genuinely good fella. Quote
King Coconut Posted July 6, 2025 Posted July 6, 2025 Nuno has been my guitar GOAT for a while now. Such a nice guy and a virtuoso player. Quote
Paid Members BigJag Posted July 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 7, 2025 14 hours ago, Tamura said: So if they've not seen an actual device, why are they assuming that anyone wearing earbuds or headphones is listening using a phone or tablet, and not an MP3 player? Why the fuck would I want to waste my phone's battery/storage/mobile data (select all that apply) using it as an MP3 player when I've already got a device that does the job far better? Or, it does when I remember to pick the bloody thing up.... But then you have to carry two devices. I'm guessing you have a phone that does phone stuff only. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted July 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 7, 2025 Did I mention before? When series suddenly break from the existing story at a pivotal point, to start an episode with a huge chunk of backstory - sometimes a whole episode of it. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted July 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 7, 2025 Food place filling empty HP, Heinz, Lurpak containers with the cheap stuff. I know you use the cheap stuff, why are you trying to deceive me? Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted July 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 7, 2025 1 hour ago, air_raid said: Did I mention before? When series suddenly break from the existing story at a pivotal point, to start an episode with a huge chunk of backstory - sometimes a whole episode of it. Quite often done after a massive cliffhanger as well. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted July 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 7, 2025 (edited) 49 minutes ago, FLips said: Food place filling empty HP, Heinz, Lurpak containers with the cheap stuff. I know you use the cheap stuff, why are you trying to deceive me? We ran out earlier this year at our football ground so we picked up some ketchup from Aldi and stuck it on the table for the Sunday morning butties. Someone complained that we were using the cheap stuff but we normally use a massive bottle of own brand shit from the cash and carry! I might start filling Heinz bottles! Edited July 7, 2025 by tiger_rick Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted July 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 7, 2025 22 hours ago, Egg Shen said: Genuinely pleased to see all the love for Nuno Bettencourt's performance (here and elsewhere), growing up he was always my guitar hero. Amazing player and seems like a genuinely good fella. He was absolutely brilliant, though among the girls and gays who made up most of the group I watched the stream with, it wasn't his performance that was most appreciated. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted July 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 7, 2025 Me and a group of mates go for a curry about once a month. The idea is that we try a different restaurant each time just to keep things interesting then go for a few drinks at the local afterwards. A newcomer to the group has decided we should kill two birds with one stone and have a curry at the pub, and has convinced half of the group that this is a good idea. So this Thursday. instead of going to a lovely Indian restaurant, or maybe a trendy Nepalese establishment, I'm going to be having my tea in Wetherspoons. Brilliant. Quote
Paid Members johnnyboy Posted July 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 7, 2025 2 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said: A newcomer to the group has decided we should kill two birds with one stone and have a curry at the pub, and has convinced half of the group that this is a good idea.... I'm going to be having my tea in Wetherspoons. Are they called Mike by any chance? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.