wordsfromlee Posted July 15, 2025 Posted July 15, 2025 13 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: Didn't realise my youngest had joined the forum. What can I say - I’m down with the youth of today. I presume your kid is also mainly watching videos about gardening and people restoring old bit of rusty tat, right? Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 15, 2025 Members Posted July 15, 2025 5 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said: What can I say - I’m down with the youth of today. I presume your kid is also mainly watching videos about gardening and people restoring old bit of rusty tat, right? Well she is my child so yeah probably. Her latest obsession with them are the ones that show horrific Sunday league tackles Quote
DavidB6937 Posted July 15, 2025 Posted July 15, 2025 My kids love "funny" videos on YouTube. I'm all for it. I always found You've Been Framed hilarious. I'm pretty basic. BUT they're all edited with horrific noises and clips from shows etc. If I have to watch one more that has that stupid Arrested Development quote over it. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted July 18, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 18, 2025 Privacy and Cookie settings on every single website or app you visit. Do you want 1000 3rd parties to have your information? No? Well manually untick all these boxes and try not to confuse the save button with the Accept All button. Here’s a Reject All button but only on some websites, hidden away at the bottom. Some websites don’t even let you visit them unless you accept all or you have to pay to read them?!? Not that the internet is that fun anyway these days but fuck me, just basic browsing is being made miserable. I’m feeling closer and closer to just fucking the whole thing off completely. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted July 18, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 18, 2025 (edited) 15 minutes ago, FLips said: Privacy and Cookie settings on every single website or app you visit. Oh yes. I'd have voted for Brexit if they'd got rid of this message. Every bastard time too. How about you remember that I said allow cookies, you lemons? Maybe store it in a fucking cookie. Edited July 18, 2025 by tiger_rick Quote
wordsfromlee Posted July 18, 2025 Posted July 18, 2025 You can get web browser extensions that auto-reject cookies for you. Or you can use a VPN. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted July 18, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 18, 2025 I have the auto-reject thing on my PC but the majority of my browsing is during work hours on my phone and I’m not sure you can do anything like that on iPhone. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted July 18, 2025 Posted July 18, 2025 2 minutes ago, FLips said: I have the auto-reject thing on my PC but the majority of my browsing is during work hours on my phone and I’m not sure you can do anything like that on iPhone. A VPN should be able to do it. I know SurfShark has a cookie popup blocker for Chrome, Firefox and Edge called CleanWeb as part of their VPN plan. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted July 18, 2025 Moderators Posted July 18, 2025 I have a paid VPN app and had no idea it had that feature until this conversation made me go check. Sweet. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted July 22, 2025 Posted July 22, 2025 When people refer to things as 'timeless' when they actual just mean 'old'. I saw someone call the movie Police Academy a 'timeless classic'. Quote
Paid Members johnnyboy Posted July 22, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 22, 2025 1 hour ago, wordsfromlee said: I saw someone call the movie Police Academy a 'timeless classic'. That is absolutely the correct use of the term. Quote
Browser Brady Posted July 23, 2025 Posted July 23, 2025 Caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror today……….and i’m looking old…. 44 and looking every bit of it. I’ve gone from looking relatively young for my age to looking very old for my age in about 2 years… Oh well. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted July 23, 2025 Moderators Posted July 23, 2025 Not old, timeless... Quote
Cannibal Man Posted July 23, 2025 Posted July 23, 2025 Police Academy - timeless Police Academy II - full of time, too much of it if anything Police Academy 3 - timeless Police Academy 4 - the clock by which all time is measured Quote
DavidB6937 Posted July 24, 2025 Posted July 24, 2025 People who have fucking wishlists that they get their followers to buy shit, even though they've got a billion followers and brand deals and god knows what else. Twats. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.