Paid Members JLM Posted August 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 11, 2025 This is how easy it is to be Michael McIntyre, guys. Never forget that. He’d add a bit about how his biscuits are from Waitrose to make it his own though. That’s the genius of the man. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted August 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 11, 2025 (edited) Don't get me started on people filling up my man drawer with broken biscuits! EDIT: I would actually love that. Edited August 11, 2025 by gmoney Quote
CTXRussomark Posted August 11, 2025 Posted August 11, 2025 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: When a biscuit is broken at the end of the packet when you open it and crumbs go everywhere. I should obviously be more patient and careful but I just want the biscuit damnit. Just as bad - biscuit packets that have the pre-cut "tear here" opener that's at least 3 biscuits deep into the packet. So you're immediately left with exposed biscuits until such point you've eaten a third of the pack and freed up enough space to twist the opening. Quote
davertfnewman Posted August 11, 2025 Posted August 11, 2025 Broken Pringles in a tube are my worst first world problem of this nature. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted August 11, 2025 Posted August 11, 2025 Just Pringles in general. They’re crap Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted August 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 11, 2025 Not the Texas BBQ ones though Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted August 11, 2025 Posted August 11, 2025 Nah, they’re crap now too. Nowhere near enough flavour dust on them Quote
deathrey Posted August 11, 2025 Posted August 11, 2025 4 hours ago, tiger_rick said: When that doesn't work, the seal on a packet of biscuits is a Krypton Factor challenge. In the event you do eventually unstick it, about 4mm of plastic comes away at a time. In a similar vein the resealable packets are always shot and never reseal particularly well, especially on packets of rice or pasta. The only ones that seal somewhat decently are wraps Quote
Rossman Posted August 11, 2025 Posted August 11, 2025 17 hours ago, lars85 said: Also, people who don't put the next customer divider thing after their shopping. Probably mentioned that before too, but it still gets to me. Woman in Aldi the other day, got to the freshly opened checkout first. But they were still waiting for someone to come and man the til. She then proceeded to put all of her shopping in the middle of the belt, so noone else could unload theirs. What a bastard! Quote
Merzbow Posted August 11, 2025 Posted August 11, 2025 1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said: Nah, they’re crap now too. Nowhere near enough flavour dust on them Chabuddy G was on to something with Peanut Dust, they should sell tubs of Crisp Dust. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted August 11, 2025 Posted August 11, 2025 4 minutes ago, Merzbow said: Chabuddy G was on to something with Peanut Dust, they should sell tubs of Crisp Dust. https://spudos.com/collections/spud-dust Quote
organizedkaos Posted August 12, 2025 Posted August 12, 2025 That website is super cheeky on point for this threaders. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted August 12, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 12, 2025 One of the cubicle doors in the toilet in my office opens up the other way to the others. If I ever use it, without fail I push it the wrong way and have a split second of panic that I'm stuck in a bog at work. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted August 12, 2025 Members Posted August 12, 2025 25 minutes ago, gmoney said: One of the cubicle doors in the toilet in my office opens up the other way to the others. If I ever use it, without fail I push it the wrong way and have a split second of panic that I'm stuck in a bog at work. I can't remember if I posted this but similarly a few weeks ago, I had a panic. The toilets at work have a dispenser on the wall with two tight holes (waheeeeeeeey) which the paper comes out of. But they're either incorrectly fitted or the paper is too big, as they regularly get stuck coming out. Well about a month ago, both sides got stuck. And I mean stuck. Luckily it was 7.30 in the morning so no one could hear me begging with it and calling it a fucking cunt. But it was definitely stuck. It was not coming out at all. Left with two options, either break the entire thing off the wall, or pull up my trousers and shuffle to the cubicle next door, I did the least embarrassing thing. I broke it off the wall, trying to cover the noise with a massive cough just in case (wasn't actually that loud) I wasn't proud of damaging GOVERNMENT PROPERTY, but needs must. I did report it to the receptionist, but omitted the fact that I broke it. Now every time I go for a poo, I have some emergency tissue in my pocket. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted August 12, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 12, 2025 20 hours ago, Egg Shen said: Not the Texas BBQ ones though The best Pringles were the Olive Oil and Rosemary ones. Their discontinuation is a tragedy that gets overlooked. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.