Minor Annoyances (Vol 2)

People overtaking me on a footpath at 1.0001x my own speed, making no effort to put some distance between us as we stroll shoulder to shoulder for yards upon yards.

Also, perfectly functional threads being locked after just 14 pages.

This is so minor it makes me angry at myself that I'm annoyed by it, but when a 'meme' or something happens, there should be a time frame of say, 2-3 hours for you to do your own, then if you do it outside of that, you should be banned from social media forever.

Why the fuck am I still seeing "How it started               How its going" tweets weeks on? 

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Why the fuck am I still seeing "How it started               How its going" tweets weeks on? 

Just mute the words and any similar ways it’s worded. Two days after constantly seeing those tweets, I’d had enough. 

• Paid Members
On 11/4/2020 at 12:31 PM, Uncle Zeb said:

People overtaking me on a footpath at 1.0001x my own speed, making no effort to put some distance between us as we stroll shoulder to shoulder for yards upon yards.

Also, perfectly functional threads being locked after just 14 pages.

The previous one was locked because almost all the annoyances people were bringing up garnered enough responses to warrant threads of their own. Like most megathreads, it was diluting some decent conversations.

33 minutes ago, Michael_3165 said:

Poor use of language. 

When people use "literally" for things that aren't literal. 

Teenagers in the suburbs using slang like they live in central London. Ergh. Especially when they do a London accent coming from the home counties. 

Think that's a bit unfair on teenagers to be honest. And slang from "central London"? What is that? Theatre based language set around Soho?

3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

People who don’t like you and claim to ignore you but they always check your profile. 

When I had my old phone, as the page jumped so much on mobile, I visited someone's profile about 20 times in an hour trying to reply to a post. Made me look a right stalker.

• Moderators
49 minutes ago, Michael_3165 said:

Poor use of language. 

When people use "literally" for things that aren't literal. 

Teenagers in the suburbs using slang like they live in central London. Ergh. Especially when they do a London accent coming from the home counties. 

Can't really put a better argument forward for not having this thread than this post makes on its own.