Paid Members gmoney Posted August 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 13, 2025 Can instantly recall the blended smell of shit, piss and fags looking at that photo. Not what I wanted. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted August 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 13, 2025 It looks like the Trainspotting scene would be an upgrade. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted August 13, 2025 Posted August 13, 2025 3 hours ago, SuperBacon said: I prefer a "here he is!" as you pass each other in and out of the toilets. As someone enters I like to point to the cubical and say "please come into my office". Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted August 13, 2025 Posted August 13, 2025 Granted being 90+floors up the chances of being seen by regular people is slim, but any passing aviation can watch you having a movement at Summit One in New York Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted August 13, 2025 Members Posted August 13, 2025 The toilet roll is too far away. Again, what an incredibly unrelaxing environment for a poo. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted August 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 13, 2025 Where in the building is it? The top of the building has reflective glass from the outside. Even if it didn't, it'd be the best photo you've ever taken while having a shit so well worth being spotted by a complete stranger on a plane. Quote
Paid Members BigJag Posted August 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 13, 2025 These are the funky gents urininals and sink in Pickerings Black Swan pub. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted August 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 13, 2025 3 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said: Granted being 90+floors up the chances of being seen by regular people is slim, but any passing aviation can watch you having a movement at Summit One in New York Honestly, I'd bloody love to have a shite here! Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted August 13, 2025 Posted August 13, 2025 (edited) 1 hour ago, Lorne Malvo said: Honestly, I'd bloody love to have a shite here! I had a per, but couldn’t bring myself to completely drop my trousers. As @tiger_rick pointed out the building likely has reflective glass on the outside, but it would be Sod’s Law that it doesn’t and I’d be sat there on the crapper right as someone flies by and snaps a picture Edited August 13, 2025 by WyattSheepMask Quote
wordsfromlee Posted August 13, 2025 Posted August 13, 2025 There are toilets like that on the 52nd floor of The Shard too. A mate of mine used to work nights there as a maintenance electrician when it first opened and said they'd always see people going in that end cubicle to shag when there were parties and events on at night. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted August 13, 2025 Posted August 13, 2025 Thinking of something I need to do in one room and then completely forgetting by the time I've got to another room. Stupid fucking brain. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted August 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 13, 2025 1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said: Tod’s Law Fixed. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted August 14, 2025 Posted August 14, 2025 Replying to someone (without quoting) and then you end up on the next page and no one has a clue what you're talking about. Quote
lanky316 Posted August 14, 2025 Posted August 14, 2025 Google. I'm very specifically asking for information about acts playing Wembley Arena... Yet no matter how I word it, quotation marks or whatever it's giving me random bits about Wembley Stadium. After variations of the question to try and get what I actually wanted... The AI just started giving me incorrect information relating to the stadium but changing it to Arena in an attempt to appease me. It's not like Wembley Arena isn't a well known venue in its own right but I just don't get why it's so insistent on telling me I mean the other place no matter what I search for. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted August 14, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 14, 2025 5 minutes ago, lanky316 said: Google. I'm very specifically asking for information about acts playing Wembley Arena... Yet no matter how I word it, quotation marks or whatever it's giving me random bits about Wembley Stadium. After variations of the question to try and get what I actually wanted... The AI just started giving me incorrect information relating to the stadium but changing it to Arena in an attempt to appease me. It's not like Wembley Arena isn't a well known venue in its own right but I just don't get why it's so insistent on telling me I mean the other place no matter what I search for. That might be a you problem buddy. I googled Wembley Arena Events and got a full list. Hot Wheels Stunt Show is the stand out for me. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.