Paid Members Carbomb Posted September 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 5, 2025 I have done that a couple of times. Thankfully nothing serious or stupid, just logistical stuff that was easily cleared up. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted September 5, 2025 Members Posted September 5, 2025 10 hours ago, CTXRussomark said: Sort of - at one point I had a boss and friend with the same (unusually spelled) name and, despite clearly adding "(Work!)" to my boss' contact name, managed to accidentally text stuff to him on 3 separate occasions. Luckily he was sound and didn't mind whatever stupid memes/videos I was trying to send to my friend, but its definitely possible. 2 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said: I've done it quite a few times, mostly at work when I'm trying to send a quick Whatsapp before I get a bollocking and in the rush send it to someone else. Years back my missus at the time sent me a racy pic and I was busy at work. I replied about an hour later with 'cheers, got a boner now ?' then realised I had sent it to my manager who was sitting opposite me. Awkward that. 1 hour ago, Carbomb said: I have done that a couple of times. Thankfully nothing serious or stupid, just logistical stuff that was easily cleared up. I believe you all, because you are good lads. Maybe I'm just too cynical. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted September 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 5, 2025 My father in law taking 4 bites to eat a Cadburys mini roll. 4! (that’s insane!) When I noticed he’d not done it in 2 (realistically, par for a mini roll if you’re not a glutton) I had a little chuckle at his delicate nibbles. But when the third didn’t put everything that was left in his gob, it transformed into irrational anger. 4?? It’s a mini roll, it’s barely anything. 4???? Quote
DavidB6937 Posted September 5, 2025 Posted September 5, 2025 4? I'd fucking grab it and shove it in his mouth. What's wrong with him? Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted September 5, 2025 Members Posted September 5, 2025 Even two bites is pathetic. Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted September 12, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 12, 2025 At the work gym early because insomnia. Lovely and empty given I arrived before 6 and some dickhead has come in and put an Enya playlist on the stereo. You can't work out to fucking Enya. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted September 12, 2025 Members Posted September 12, 2025 Surely Sail Away is perfect for the rowing machine? Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted September 12, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 12, 2025 Orinoco Flow did nothing for my barbell press. Quote
Ulf ist Gut Posted September 12, 2025 Posted September 12, 2025 People who order Guinness at gigs. Just buy a shit, overpriced lager that takes 30 seconds to pour and then awkwardly go back through the line excusing yourself and apologising like ther rest of us rather than something that takes four times as long to pour and leaves you hanging about waiting for it to settle before the bar staff have to come back to finish it, getting in the way and delaying the rest of us getting our shit, overpriced lager. Quote
CTXRussomark Posted September 13, 2025 Posted September 13, 2025 9 hours ago, Ulf ist Gut said: People who order Guinness at gigs. Just buy a shit, overpriced lager that takes 30 seconds to pour and then awkwardly go back through the line excusing yourself and apologising like ther rest of us rather than something that takes four times as long to pour and leaves you hanging about waiting for it to settle before the bar staff have to come back to finish it, getting in the way and delaying the rest of us getting our shit, overpriced lager. I would extend that to any reasonably busy pub tbh. Nothing worse than queuing for ages and finding out you've landed yourself behind a Guinness wanker (or, worse of all, a round of Guinness wanker). Slight reprieve if they're ordering a round of drinks but order the Guinness first so the settling time can be used to pour the rest, but still. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted September 13, 2025 Members Posted September 13, 2025 Guinness is rank. "Oh no, you've just never had a proper pint of it!" Grow up. Quote
Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted September 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 13, 2025 Guinness is cracking, but you're off your head ordering it at a gig where it's likely to be shite and served in a plastic cup that flexes. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted September 13, 2025 Posted September 13, 2025 Nah, Guinness is shit. Tastes like mud. The wife & I went somewhere the other month and the only non-alcoholic drink available to me was Guinness 0.0%, so naturally I had a tap water Quote
Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted September 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 13, 2025 36 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said: Nah, Guinness is shit. Tastes like mud. The wife & I went somewhere the other month and the only non-alcoholic drink available to me was Guinness 0.0%, so naturally I had a tap water Quote
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted September 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 13, 2025 I’ve nothing against seasoned Guinness drinkers it’s more the wankers who seem to have made it their personality to ‘Split the G’ Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.