Paid Members johnnyboy Posted August 31, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 31, 2025 Could people spoiler tag injuries please? Quote
Paid Members Wretch Posted August 31, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 31, 2025 Apologies, have edited my post. Quote
Tamura Posted September 1, 2025 Posted September 1, 2025 Having to click on the text box before entering a password or authentication code. It'd be far simpler for the cursor to default to that field so I can simply start typing straight away. Quote
CTXRussomark Posted September 1, 2025 Posted September 1, 2025 1 hour ago, Tamura said: Having to click on the text box before entering a password or authentication code. It'd be far simpler for the cursor to default to that field so I can simply start typing straight away. The authentication codes where the numbers go in individual boxes but the cursor doesn't automatically jump to the next box after each number are the absolute worst. I've no idea what goes in to making that actually work, but it surely can't be enough to justify not doing it. Quote
Dai Posted September 2, 2025 Posted September 2, 2025 Speaking of authentication, surely it's been mentioned in this topic already about two factor authentication on nearly everything these days, and also bank confirmations for small amounts of money being spent. A few recent examples include needing a one time passcode to log into the Greggs app, a 'please log into your bank' authentication for a five quid Uber ride. Then when buying something on ebay I needed authentication to log in to the website, and then needed authentication to log in and pay for it on PayPal. It seems to be everywhere now, and not even for apps or websites where important stuff occurs. Feels like there could be an ulterior motive behind it. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted September 2, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 2, 2025 Honestly I'd sooner have lots of two factor authentication than someone steal what little money I have. Quote
CAREBEAR LUVVA Posted September 2, 2025 Posted September 2, 2025 Two factor authentication is nowhere near as annoying as clicking a link and thinking you're about to have a nice wank but then having to stare at your own face when you're forced to submit a photo of yourself before you can get down to business. Quote
sivy Posted September 2, 2025 Posted September 2, 2025 On 8/30/2025 at 8:29 PM, SuperBacon said: That is absolutely horrific @gmoney I remember when a kid at school sliced off the top of his finger with the paper guillotine thing. Genuinely one of the worst things I've ever seen. Is it your arse wiping hand? Soon as I've seen you say that I get Royle Family images of Jim asking Joe that with his two fingers bandaged up. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted September 3, 2025 Posted September 3, 2025 That’s not minor, that’s a catastropea Quote
Paid Members hallicks Posted September 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 3, 2025 The guy that sat beside me on the train this morning had the most hauntingly aggressive BO I’ve ever experienced. Bearing in mind I was wearing a face mask and I was still getting regular wafts strong enough to make a small animal faint. Absolutely rancid ? Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted September 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 3, 2025 5 hours ago, SuperBacon said: At least you only dropped one chip. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted September 4, 2025 Members Posted September 4, 2025 "Oops, sorry wrong chat!" Absolutely always done on purpose in my opinion, and just the worst. Now, if you fine people tell me you've done it genuinely by mistake, I'll believe you as you're all cracking. But in my experience only ever done for some sort of attention, which is weird behaviour. Quote
CTXRussomark Posted September 4, 2025 Posted September 4, 2025 7 hours ago, SuperBacon said: "Oops, sorry wrong chat!" Absolutely always done on purpose in my opinion, and just the worst. Now, if you fine people tell me you've done it genuinely by mistake, I'll believe you as you're all cracking. But in my experience only ever done for some sort of attention, which is weird behaviour. Sort of - at one point I had a boss and friend with the same (unusually spelled) name and, despite clearly adding "(Work!)" to my boss' contact name, managed to accidentally text stuff to him on 3 separate occasions. Luckily he was sound and didn't mind whatever stupid memes/videos I was trying to send to my friend, but its definitely possible. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted September 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 5, 2025 (edited) 16 hours ago, SuperBacon said: "Oops, sorry wrong chat!" Absolutely always done on purpose in my opinion, and just the worst. Now, if you fine people tell me you've done it genuinely by mistake, I'll believe you as you're all cracking. But in my experience only ever done for some sort of attention, which is weird behaviour. I've done it quite a few times, mostly at work when I'm trying to send a quick Whatsapp before I get a bollocking and in the rush send it to someone else. Years back my missus at the time sent me a racy pic and I was busy at work. I replied about an hour later with 'cheers, got a boner now ?' then realised I had sent it to my manager who was sitting opposite me. Awkward that. Edited September 5, 2025 by Lorne Malvo Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.