-
Posts
2,524 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by gmoney
-
Some mould on the eggs there.
-
I've definitely heard US comedians describe him as a creep over the years.
-
Them, Stereophonics and Athlete might be the three worst bands ever.
-
That's sweet! I thought I'd kicked this, but maybe I could get back on the horse...
-
It's not out and out sandbagging, buts it's certainly not the match you'd expect from Flair to get over a hot potential singles star.
-
I've got no words. Horrendous. You were guaranteed a good to great match anytime you saw him. Managed to do what only a few in wrestling have ever done and combine genuinely breathtaking high-flying and a hard hitting, brutal, nastiness.
-
Can only echo everyone's thoughts about Steve Borden, poor fucking guy, that was terrifying. Fingers crossed it's not as serious as it first seemed. Aside from that, it was a decent show mostly, but that main event was absolute pap. I just can't sit through Moxley doing Tim Heidecker as Decker faces, and the story segments at the end were groan worthy. I had to laugh at a man who'd attempted to suffocate his best mate to death with a plastic bag grapple with his conscious about whether he could hit Will with a Fischer Price briefcase. The white crust on the dog shit being Mox looking fine, smiling and slowly turning around so he could happily getting smashed in the face by his opponent for the pin. That was a million times cringier than "I'm sorry, I love you".
-
-
I've no ill will against City as a club really, but I don't see how you can't absolutely stuff them for this. I don't think bombing them to non league is out of the question.
-
Yeah, you're only getting invested in an Adam Cole match if there's a great story going on. No one's salivating at the idea of a match with him because he's number one contender or whatever.
-
-
A few excellent ones there, but I have to say I think Abbie Whybrow is the funniest.
-
I hope you kept them refrigerated if you' were waiting that long to eat them.
-
Enjoy your Dairylea Dinnerbles did you?
-
Let the cunt take it to court. You've got record that he didn't fill it out properly and of him saying he couldn't be arsed to do it properly when it was pointed out to him. Not exactly a slam dunk case.
-
-
-
-
It is done. Some of the positions are a bit weird. Ginola is a right winger on this rather than a left. Ronny Rosenthal can't be played as a striker, even though he was one. There were others, but that's all I can remember.
-
-
Just one for Schmeichel. I think he might have scored another in the cup or something. Funny how some people hardly seem to show up. Kevin Davies is a constant presence, but I haven't seen Andy Cole, Kane or Rooney once.
-
As someone who's watching 96 and 97 Nitros at the moment, that is factually incorrect - he also had a banger with Jimmy Graffiti.
-
He needs a new tailor and all.
-
And here.
