Paid Members gmoney Posted June 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2025 (edited) 31 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: Why wouldn't you empty that? Why would you empty it? Edited June 27, 2025 by gmoney Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted June 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2025 I'm going to stop reading this thread. I can't compute this unreading lunacy. You're horrible people, horrible. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted June 27, 2025 Members Posted June 27, 2025 4 minutes ago, gmoney said: Why would you empty it? If I delete an email, I regularly empty the bin. Gmail this is, not my work Outlook. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted June 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2025 I can't see the point when it empties itself. Complete waste of time. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted June 27, 2025 Members Posted June 27, 2025 15 minutes ago, gmoney said: I can't see the point when it empties itself. Complete waste of time. The Gmail bin empties itself? I genuinely didn't know that. Quote
Paid Members hallicks Posted June 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2025 I remember seeing my old boss’s inbox with 12,000+ unread emails and feeling dizzy. How can you be in charge and live like this? Quote
wordsfromlee Posted June 27, 2025 Posted June 27, 2025 16 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: The Gmail bin empties itself? I genuinely didn't know that. It says at the top "Messages that have been in the Bin for more than 30 days will be deleted automatically", right next to the "empty bin now" button. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted June 28, 2025 Posted June 28, 2025 Channel 4’s inability to come up with a basic pun Doh!-chella was right there for the taking Quote
Wideload90 Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 People who are caught in the crowd on festival TV pretending they know the lyrics and mouthing nonsense. Ruining my Glastonbury coverage. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted June 29, 2025 Members Posted June 29, 2025 Needing a poo straight after a bath/shower. Never not annoying. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted June 30, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 30, 2025 On 6/21/2025 at 9:34 AM, SuperBacon said: Sitting down to have a piss (every time these days), and it turning into a poo, and you don't have your phone or anything to read to hand. I've just read the ingredients in my shampoo. #OldSchool 23 hours ago, SuperBacon said: Needing a poo straight after a bath/shower. Never not annoying. PooperBacon. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted June 30, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 30, 2025 On 6/27/2025 at 9:13 PM, wordsfromlee said: I don't think I've ever received 55,000 email in total, ever. never mind unread ones. My missus has that sort of situation. Although 47,000 of them are from Shein and that's just since last Tuesday. Quote
Browser Brady Posted July 1, 2025 Posted July 1, 2025 On 6/29/2025 at 9:04 AM, Wideload90 said: People who are caught in the crowd on festival TV pretending they know the lyrics and mouthing nonsense. Ruining my Glastonbury coverage. Not a big fan of the big LED video boards that everyone uses now when they show the crowd on them against the backdrop of the band. Like below. Quote
Paid Members waters44 Posted July 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 3, 2025 Trying to cook a carbonara pasta bake with a sauce from a jar. Watch out Ramsay Look at these prick instructions! How much pasta? Do I add water to the sauce which is apparently a thing? “wowsers” Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 3, 2025 Members Posted July 3, 2025 Packaging that talks to you is my biggest pet peeve. Those Innocent smoothie CUNTS used to be the worst for it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.