Members SuperBacon Posted June 21, 2025 Members Posted June 21, 2025 Sitting down to have a piss (every time these days), and it turning into a poo, and you don't have your phone or anything to read to hand. I've just read the ingredients in my shampoo. #OldSchool Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted June 21, 2025 Moderators Posted June 21, 2025 Cannot fathom how you wouldn't know you needed a poo. Surely that's a rare thing? Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted June 21, 2025 Members Posted June 21, 2025 4 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: Cannot fathom how you wouldn't know you needed a poo. Surely that's a rare thing? Because I have stomach issues and it often comes out of nowhere. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted June 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2025 Happens to me loads too. Having a sit-down wee is one of the only joys in life I have left, then along comes a stealth shite to ruin it. Annoying. Quote
Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted June 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2025 (edited) Anyone else do this regularly? The pain of trying to work out which app Ive removed while my brain struggles to handle the offensive gap that's been created. And no, it's not in the 'Health' folder. Edited June 27, 2025 by Bus Surfer Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted June 27, 2025 Moderators Posted June 27, 2025 You having that many icons loose on your desktop is pretty unsettling for me tbh. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted June 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2025 (edited) 36 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: You having that many icons loose on your desktop is pretty unsettling for me tbh. That's nothing, I've got 8 pages of completely unsorted apps on my phone. Got about 55,000 unread emails as well, if that does anything for you. EDIT: And while I'm here, my autocorrect changed "does" to "doesn't" when I posted this. What fucking sense is that? "Ah, he must mean the opposite of what he typed. He's mistyped the well known phrase "doesn't anything for you". Edited June 27, 2025 by gmoney Quote
Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted June 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2025 48 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: You having that many icons loose on your desktop is pretty unsettling for me tbh. I only use folders if there's atleast 3 or 4 apps that suitably fit under whatever description/name I give the folder. Folders for the sake of it, in my eyes. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted June 27, 2025 Members Posted June 27, 2025 16 minutes ago, gmoney said: EDIT: And while I'm here, my autocorrect changed "does" to "doesn't" when I posted this. What fucking sense is that? "Ah, he must mean the opposite of what he typed. He's mistyped the well known phrase "doesn't anything for you". I've said this for a while now but the autocorrect on WhatsApp especially is absolutely wild these days. I'm sure there's a good explanation for it but it is annoying. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted June 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2025 1 hour ago, gmoney said: Got about 55,000 unread emails as well I find this extremely upsetting. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted June 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2025 If I had 55,000 unread emails I poke out my eyes with sugar glass because it's really dangerous stuff apparently. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted June 27, 2025 Posted June 27, 2025 I don't think I've ever received 55,000 email in total, ever. never mind unread ones. I do have a couple of folders with just one app in them though. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted June 27, 2025 Moderators Posted June 27, 2025 That's rookie numbers for unread emails. I've probably got that many unread in my deleted items alone ... Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted June 27, 2025 Members Posted June 27, 2025 2 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: That's rookie numbers for unread emails. I've probably got that many unread in my deleted items alone ... Why wouldn't you empty that? Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted June 27, 2025 Moderators Posted June 27, 2025 4 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: Why wouldn't you empty that? ? No reason to. They archive automatically after a certain time period.. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.