The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Awards Moderator

Sammy vs. Darby has been one of the most enjoyable matches since they stopped doing shows in front of crowds, I really liked that.

I'm glad people in this thread (via Jericho) pointed out and then explained away Omega's match. I watched that bit of the show without sound so my main thought was "wow, Kenny's having a hell of a time putting away this jobber". I liked the Techniques video before it, don't want to use the 'real sports presentation' buzzphrase but that is the kind of thing which would fit in with that idea, certainly.

Bubbly Bunch videos are great fun.

I hope that Lance Archer, Wardlow and Mr. Brodie Lee all take turns pummelling Marko Stunt on alternate weeks.

• Paid Members

To cheer myself up, I rewatched the tag title match from Revolution. Jesus Christ. What a match. If things ever go back to normal imagine the reactions Adam Page is going to get. I can’t wait. 

8 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

They're going to have to work damn hard to get some proper heel reactions. It's already something they often struggle to do but yeah once everyone's back out there in front of crowds they'll just all be over.

The EVPs will be heels for running shows during the pandemic. That ties in with the Inner Circle being babyfaces though. It’ll just be a double turn from how Blood & Guts would’ve been before lockdown.

• Paid Members

11.37am and no comments in here or the NXT threads, has the shine worn off? 

I’ve only seen the Bubbly Bunch video which I must admit was very clever in how it was done. Lou Ferrigno looks rather old now (I know he’s 68 but his arms have always been huge). 

7 minutes ago, Nick James said:

11.37am and no comments in here or the NXT threads, has the shine worn off? 

I’ve only seen the Bubbly Bunch video which I must admit was very clever in how it was done. Lou Ferrigno looks rather old now (I know he’s 68 but his arms have always been huge). 

I wouldn’t say so, but it’s not like there’s much happening on either show so I imagine people arn’t as keen to watch as soon as they usually would. I know I’ve certainly fallen behind on both shows due to not being fussed about either right now. I’ll watch them at some point I’m sure, but neither is a priority

I had to bail after the Brodie Lee Vs Stunt match because my Fite Stream was fucking obnoxiously dire.

Enjoyed it. Everything was solid and up. I really liked the Britt Baker segment. I like that they're pairing her with Rebel, presumably as a reluctant heater. Don't know Rebel's work, but she's very much in the category of women I'd describe as a milf if she wasn't only a year older than me!

Good Bubbly Bunch.

I selfishly can't wait for them to go live again purely so I hear less of that God awful theme music. When it gets to the bit where the bloke yells, "Wrestling Forever!”, I die inside a little bit. 

Can’t say I’ve ever heard the “wrestling forever” but because the second that theme starts I’m fast forwarding, it’s fucking horrific.

EDIT: Turns out its “Let’s live forever!”. The rest of those lyrics though, fucking state of them-

NlnosMK.jpg

n1CQhHK.jpg

4N3xM48.jpg

ECOV0pC.jpg

Edited by WyattSheepMask