Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

My littlest brother has just turned 18. He loves anime, cosplaying as anime, anime video games and anime books, He also loves the internet, memes, the dark corners of YouTube and songs related to memes and the internet.

He keeps up with the basics of wrestling through highlight clips. His favourite AEW wrestler is Jimmy Havoc, proving that there is an audience of young, obsessive, edgelord perverts who can be capitlised on. JH isn't a total lost cause as of yet.

Edited by Accident Prone
Posted
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 10:53 AM, Accident Prone said:

He loves anime, cosplaying as anime, anime video games and anime books, He also loves the internet, memes, the dark corners of YouTube and songs related to memes and the internet.

 

Is your brother Kenny Omega?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Britt Baker cracks me up, I cant lie. Her subtle whisper of "stand up straight" while patronising Tony Schiavone was fantastic. I think her laid back delivery adds to how arrogant and better than everyone else she thinks she is. Like 1995 Lex Luger.

Posted

I like that it looks a little different, should be a really good match. Wardlow is in a great position to have his debut match against Cody in the middle of a proper story. Nobody is expecting him to win but I am hoping he comes out of it looking like a monster 

Posted
3 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said:

I like that it looks a little different, should be a really good match. Wardlow is in a great position to have his debut match against Cody in the middle of a proper story. Nobody is expecting him to win but I am hoping he comes out of it looking like a monster 

Does Cody have to beat Wardlow to get the match with MJF, or does he simply need to wrestle him, as part of the stip?

Maybe I’ve not been paying attention, but I don’t remember them ever clarifying that.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Loved tonight's show. Cody and AEW made cage matches matter again, got Wardlow over and made me actually hyped for a ppv match.

Edited by DEF
Posted

Cody's post-match promo is exactly the fire they need to make AEW work.

It was all so real. Heartfelt, passionate, and everything that has made Cody so great over the last few years.

It was like the anti-WWE at that point, truly, because things rarely feel that authentic in Vince's world.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...