Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Disappointed that it's not a booze cruise was another good one.

Anxious millennial cowboy

Posted
1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Arn's got to be turning on Cody in the cage in Atlanta right? And break his leg, like they did to his Dad at the Omni? The Arn and Cody team looks set up only for Arn to turn.

As long as it leads to Cody pinning Arn down under a sports bench and shitting on his face. 

Posted
5 hours ago, Love-Wilcox said:

I understand why people have issues with trans-women in sport and the related issues surrounding unfair advantage etc

However, pro wrestling is a work so regardless of whether you’re a massive transphobe or not I’m really struggling to see why people take issue with Nyla or with a trans person “competing” in pro wrestling. It’s all about presentation at the end of the day and Nyla has been presented wonderfully so far.

From what I can tell from some forums etc, it’s not that she used to be a fella but that AEW only hired/pushed/put the belt on her for woke points and there’s no way someone as shit as her would be champion if she wasn’t trans. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
11 minutes ago, Yakashi said:

From what I can tell from some forums etc, it’s not that she used to be a fella but that AEW only hired/pushed/put the belt on her for woke points and there’s no way someone as shit as her would be champion if she wasn’t trans. 

I mean, Jilian Hall, Melina, Rockin Robin, Deborah, and The Kat have also been Woman's Championship title holders so that can't be the reason

Posted
40 minutes ago, Yakashi said:

From what I can tell from some forums etc, it’s not that she used to be a fella but that AEW only hired/pushed/put the belt on her for woke points and there’s no way someone as shit as her would be champion if she wasn’t trans. 


According to Cody and Brandi she was hired because they saw a video of her and thought she was amazing.... which is either bullshit as she clearly isn't amazing or Cody and Brandi have low standards for what 'amazing' is.

I think having her as champion is a great idea though. Now Kong is not there she is the monster of the division and it makes the most sense.
Plus, hopefully having her work with Shida will help improve her skills.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said:


According to Cody and Brandi she was hired because they saw a video of her and thought she was amazing.... which is either bullshit as she clearly isn't amazing or Cody and Brandi have low standards for what 'amazing' is.

Going from the reviews of Britt Baker, it may not be that unlikely that they do think she's amazing.

Posted (edited)

EDIT: wrong thread!

Edited by Loki
Posted
3 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:


According to Cody and Brandi she was hired because they saw a video of her and thought she was amazing.... which is either bullshit as she clearly isn't amazing or Cody and Brandi have low standards for what 'amazing' is.

I think having her as champion is a great idea though. Now Kong is not there she is the monster of the division and it makes the most sense.
Plus, hopefully having her work with Shida will help improve her skills.

To be fair, the last match was the best she’s ever looked by a million miles. I fear for her defences though as the division is shite and there’s only so many times she can beat up Japanese girls before it gets boring. 

Posted

she  got attacked a few years ago, remember he was posting about it 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Just realised I dropped a bollock and that he was referring to Dakota that was on RAW at the back end of the 90s. I thought he was referring to another child he’d had. But yeah, didn’t know that

Step-son/daughter - he's not been clear when using gender pronouns, so not sure how they identify. 

Saw a clip of Dustin recently talking about the Piper match, and getting the lingerie at a 'she-male store', and also referring to his step-son as 'a transgender', so a bunch of this is clearly him learning. And I'm finding that kind of lovely - it sounds like his heart is in the right place, which makes it easy to forgive some old-fashioned language.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...