Star Wars Thread - Spoilers, yo.

Monkee

• Awards Moderator
3 minutes ago, Wideload90 said:

The Rey red lightsaber thing will be a vision and I'm not getting my hopes up to be disappointed.

B wings~! 

Roll on Christmas.

Hopefully deliberate trolling by Lucasfilm. They know the internet whiners love grasping at theories and then complaining when they're not right. This seems intended to provoke "evil Rey clone / she's a Dark Side twin / she goes bad / Kylo turns her and the Emperor wins" theories. Hopefully it doesn't result in more whinging if it turns out it is just a vision!

Loved that trailer, though. Proper goosebumps stuff.

• Paid Members

Red lightsaber Rey looks like something out of that cave on Dagobah.I look forward to the neckbeards bitching about how she gets such a cool lightsaber. Is Threepio hooked into the ship? Could that be why he's got the red eyes? He's trying to override something which is trying to do the same to him?

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members

The Mandalorian looks infinitely more interesting to me than Rise of Skywalker. Solo was my favourite Star Wars film since the original trilogy, I'm still up for great in universe space adventures with a Star Wars feel but I've been completely bored with the force, the empire and shit for years. 

• Awards Moderator

There's a good chance Mandalorian takes Game of Thrones' record as most pirated show if they're going to release it on Disney+ only. Even more so if the UK release isn't locked down until next year.