Star Wars Thread - Spoilers, yo.

Monkee

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Spent this afternoon building the Solo Falcon. Left out the escape pod so it doesn't look shit.Ā 

20190413_231419.thumb.jpg.c9dba3a5b44d2f0a92aba205846e46c5.jpg

Tomorrow, Chinese X-Wing. STAR PLAN~!Ā 

20190413_231427.thumb.jpg.6592e52ec378f74f8d3210efdde4ce80.jpg

Careful, those Lepin sets get out of control very quickly.Ā 

image.jpg

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Was it you who mentioned the Chinese sets a while back @chokeout? I fancied an X-Wing but didn't fancy the price.Ā 

Probably was. They are great for the money and have got closer and closer to the real sets. The figures are still very hit and miss though. LegiĀ are really clamping down in it now so it might not last much longer.Ā 

Edited by chokeout

• Awards Moderator
8 hours ago, chokeout said:

Probably was. They are great for the money and have got closer and closer to the real sets. The figures are still very hit and miss though. LegiĀ are really clamping down in it now so it might not last much longer.Ā 

I didn't realise they had an SSD in the range šŸ˜¬

• Awards Moderator

Theyā€™ve done a Mandalorian panel today, a few new official photos released including one of Carl Weathers in costume. There wasĀ footage as well but they were physically removing anyone caught filming it so it may be a little while before a proper video of that surfaces.

I've watched the trailer a few times now and I'm ridiculously excited for it. I loved TFA, I loved elements of TLJ but get more disappointed with the film as a whole on repeat viewings. The Palpatine laugh has sent me over the edge. Christmas can't get here quick enough.

• Awards Moderator

One more bit of Rise Of Skywalker news that warrants discussion. Snap Wexley is back! Where was he during all that Last Jedi stuff, eh? Eh?

I was surprised The Mandalorian panel didnā€™t give that much away, but maybe theyā€™re saving that for Comic Con or something.

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

One more bit of Rise Of Skywalker news that warrants discussion. Snap Wexley is back! Where was he during all that Last Jedi stuff, eh? Eh?

I was surprised The Mandalorian panel didnā€™t give that much away, but maybe theyā€™re saving that for Comic Con or something.

He only appears when JJ is in the directors chair

• Awards Moderator
9 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

He only appears when JJ is in the directors chair

Yes, Iā€™m aware of that. But thatā€™s hardly likely to be the in-universe explanation is it?

Edited by HarmonicGenerator
Like a broken record Hannibal missing the point

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Yes, Iā€™m aware of that. But thatā€™s hardly likely to be the in-universe explanation is it?

Sorry, it was just meant to be a sarcastic comment. Sorry for not providing the required answer which is probably something like he was on annual leave or somethingĀ 

ā€œeditā€ apparently he was in TLJ for secondsĀ https://movieweb.com/amp/star-wars-9-cast-greg-grunberg-snap-wexley/

Edited by Hannibal Scorch
I got the point, no need to be rude eh

• Awards Moderator
46 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Sorry, it was just meant to be a sarcastic comment. Sorry for not providing the required answer which is probably something like he was on annual leave or somethingĀ 

ā€œeditā€ apparently he was in TLJ for secondsĀ https://movieweb.com/amp/star-wars-9-cast-greg-grunberg-snap-wexley/

I've never spotted him in TLJ! Will have to look out for him next time I rewatch. Bloody lucky to have survived. I bet he was one of those deserters Rose stunned and took to the brig.