UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

If I was going to Watch some Wrestling this weekend, what might I put at the end of a web address?

Last time I Watched Wrestling, a week or so ago I was ".IN" to it. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

If I was going to Watch some Wrestling this weekend, what might I put at the end of a web address?

If you want to watch that event, wouldn’t it better to just create a burner gmail account for the free trial? I use watch for TV episodes though

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Why not just create a disposable email address and cancel it after? It's much easier to use apps and so on and more reliable.

Edited by Onyx2
Spiderman giffage

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I've just been reading this. https://411mania.com/wrestling/top-7-winning-streaks-in-wrestling/

and it got me thinking about British wrestling, namely Big Daddy. 

As a kid, I never remember seeing him actually lose a match on television, single or tag. Surely he must have had a decent streak as well. 

Did he ever lose? 

There used to be a website that detailed old-school British wrestling results (I'm thinking getting on for 15 plus years ago) but can't for the life of me remember what it's called and that had a Daddy win/loss record in it (not itvwrestling.co.uk). I remember spotting my local town on it and trying to work out the card that I saw him on at the local swimming baths (it was Daddy and either Greg Valentine or Danny Collins vs Drew McDonald & Syd Cooper).

*EDIT* http://web.archive.org/web/20090210100608/http://britishwrestlingarchive.co.uk/BIG DADDY.htm

It was called the British Wrestling Archive and I found it in the Wayback Machine.  Link takes you to Daddy's career won/loss record.

Edited by Magnum Milano

34 minutes ago, simonworden said:

Anyone remember when WWE stopped having special sets or even adaptions of the TV set and instead just used the big standard thing for every ppv outside of Mania, rumble wand the Saudi shit show?

I think it was when they went HD in 2008

9 hours ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Nah it was later than that, it must've been around 2011/12 or so

Yeah definitely later but quite a bit, looking it up they seemed to switch to just one set for everything around Night of Champions 2014. I feel like they had a few lazy months in 2012 and 2013 with the same set. However certainly for a few years before a lot of sets were just reordering of the HD light pannels

Edited by simonworden
Found an answer

52 minutes ago, iPumaPants said:

When does NXT normally get put on the WWE Network?

Thanks

As @Kamaras-Tash mentioned, it’s now on a 7 day delay in the UK, probably due to WWE’s deal with BT Sport. Until recently it was on a 2 day delay, which might still be in the case in the US, perhaps someone who watches via VPN can confirm that