Jesus Fucking Christ

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

To be fair Nottingham is home to the only Hooters in the UK.

Liverpool have one now too I think.

A black eye on our fine city. Think I’ve told this on here before, but about five years ago maybe, I was at the City Ground and they brought Ladbaby onto the pitch at half time for his YouTube related nonsense. Now, we were losing 0-4 to Sheffield Wednesday at this stage so the crowd weren’t in the best of spirits, but Jesus Christ he was boo’d unmercifully. Rather than the home town hero he thought he was, he looked like he was going to cry when he shuffled out of the Peter Taylor stand towards the pitch. It makes me smile when I think of it.

They’ve since moved to Hemel Hempstead, the grifting cunts. Of course they were in the square in Nottingham for the celebrations and photo ops when sexy Steve Cooper took us back to the PL. I really fucking hate them.

Edited by Wretch

Downloaded Bumble again. It's nice, I like Bumble. 

Tinder is too aggressive, even the logo is. Bumble is non threatening and there's a few people who I've spoken to and even been on dates with. Nice. Nice nice nice.

Unfortunately I have just matched with someone who I've realised also works for my organisation so now I must flee the country and destroy all online footprint of mine. I've even spoken to her before in person and online, and I'm far too awkward for any of this.

Now I'm dreading every time I turn on Teams that she will have sent me a "Hahahaha, that's funny" message.

It's been nice knowing you lads. 

*NotEnoughJimmyGifs*

3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Downloaded Bumble again. It's nice, I like Bumble. 

Tinder is too aggressive, even the logo is. Bumble is non threatening and there's a few people who I've spoken to and even been on dates with. Nice. Nice nice nice.

Unfortunately I have just matched with someone who I've realised also works for my organisation so now I must flee the country and destroy all online footprint of mine. I've even spoken to her before in person and online, and I'm far too awkward for any of this.

Now I'm dreading every time I turn on Teams that she will have sent me a "Hahahaha, that's funny" message.

It's been nice knowing you lads. 

*NotEnoughJimmyGifs*

I preferred Bumble but then when I redownloaded it earlier this year the first person who popped up on the feed was my CBT therapist. 

She was very attractive. No, I didn't, before anyone enquires.

19 minutes ago, Chili said:

I preferred Bumble but then when I redownloaded it earlier this year the first person who popped up on the feed was my CBT therapist. 

She was very attractive. No, I didn't, before anyone enquires. 

She's into CBT? I know I've been married for a long time so the dating game has probably changed a bit since the advent of dating apps but that's a bit forward as an opening gambit isn't it! Strewth!

Or does CBT stand for more than one thing?

Edited by Harry Wiseau

Ah, Cognitive Behavioural Therapist. I've added the extra T there like when people say ATM Machine and so I think my phrasing has gone slightly ascant

Welp. I've think we've all learned from this experience 🫣

Edited by Chili

I split from my wife a year ago, having been together from quite a young age, so dating wasn't something I'd done before let alone app dating. I really threw myself into them though, and I'd say Bumble was the best of the bunch. The Facebook dating add on was decent too. Tinder was bobbins, and Hinge I found a bit boring.

Just adding my two pence worth. As you were. 

• Paid Members

I hear Bumble can be good for people who are just looking for a friend as well? It doesn't have to be dating. 

Gove getting shitfaced and going clubbing after his marriage ended is about the most relatable thing a Tory MP has ever done.  He's probably a fun chap to spend an evening with.