Jesus Fucking Christ

Frankie Crisp

• Awards Moderator
1 minute ago, johnnyboy said:

He's going to be in a lot of people's due to the number of parts he's had in big movies.

Yes I think I saw he was the 9th most watched actor in 2023 (by minutes reviewed) because of his high profile cameos. 

• Paid Members

Yeah that’s fair, he was also in Click and Collect which I watched last year, that wasn’t too bad.

I’d never even heard of the Director, looks like he did the Santa Clause films. 

In general my film watching these days is dependant on what my favourite podcasts are watching so my viewings are all over the place

• 2 weeks later...

Was in a rush the other day on the school run and needed coffee.

Just opened the bag, readied the filter, put them in and gone to clip the bag and seen this.

spacer.png

Day ruined/week ruined/month ruined/year and life ruined*

And before some of you even think about popping up with your "Well actually since I've cut caffeine I've felt much better" why don't you stop and just FUCK OFF.

JimmyCorkillInACafe.gif 

*stomping to the shop.

• Paid Members

I've given up lots of things, sugar in drinks, hair follicles, dignity but I could never give up caffeine. Anyone who voluntarily chooses to give it up is a wrong un, my brother had to give it up when he had an operation after his motocross accident, but the minute they said he could have caffeine again he drank 7 cups of tea consecutively. So I am 100% with you Rashers at this difficult time. 

Decaf has it's place, but when you want caffeinated there is absolutely no substitute so I too would be stomping to the shop.

And fuck anyone who says they feel better after cutting out caffeine. Bully for you, throw yourself a party.

• Paid Members

I've found decaf to be perfect for when I want a coffee but don't want to be bouncing off the walls all night. So for me that's any time after noon.

7 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

I've found decaf to be perfect for when I want a coffee but don't want to be bouncing off the walls all night. So for me that's any time after noon.

Bouncing off the walls from a cup of coffee, ah I remember those days. A cup of coffee might as well be a glass of water to me now, unless it’s strong caffeinated filter coffee. I did cut down from 3 cans of Monster to 1 though so hopefully I can breakdown my caffeine tolerance again for one last ride of the rollercoaster.