Jesus Fucking Christ

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

Just went to order a Bargain Bucket from KFC there and it's over Ā£20.

bobby.jpg.5d43777d50eef8e79dca5c7bc43624d7.jpg

I mean, where's the bargain?

More like un-bargain bucket am I right? I will say since giving up meat I have saved a load not going to KFC. Their prices are nuts. A few months back my MiL wanted a fillet burger so we got a regular fillet burger, 2 vegan burgers and 3 fries and that was just under Ā£20

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

More like un-bargain bucket am I right? I will say since giving up meat I have saved a load not going to KFC. There prices are nuts. A few months back my MiL wanted a fillet burger so we got a regular fillet burger, 2 vegan burgers and 3 fries and that was just under Ā£20

Takeaways in general have shot up to stupid prices. Thereā€™s been too many times recently where we fancy something in particular and when we check to order itā€™s so expensive we just donā€™t bother.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

Takeaways in general have shot up to stupid prices. Thereā€™s been too many times recently where we fancy something in particular and when we check to order itā€™s so expensive we just donā€™t bother.

I did an online grocery shop last week when the weather was awful and couldnā€™t be arsed to go the supermarket. Basket was over Ā£70, and had like 15 items in it.

Yay, cost of living!

• Moderators
8 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

Just went to order a Bargain Bucket from KFC there and it's over Ā£20.

Back when I was a fat fuck in like 2000 I used to polish off a bargin bucket by myself...I reckon it was about 8 quid.

His target audience appears to be people who find his content so weird they have to keep checking it, so boom he's got their attention. There is also the effort gone in to actually editing them. Thus I'm left with several options. He's some type of outsider humourist or he's completely out of his tree but nobody will actually do anything.

6 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

His wife left him for his dad the other day. The same dad who died in bed not long ago. I think she had died previously. There has to be a video soon where social services come and take his kids away as he keeps killing them off.Ā 

My favourite bit in that video was him "receiving" the WhatsApp message telling him, except the message was on the right of the screen meaning he had sent it himself.Ā 

Presumably to one of his nonplussed mates.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Chili said:

His target audience appears to be people who find his content so weird they have to keep checking it, so boom he's got their attention. There is also the effort gone in to actually editing them. Thus I'm left with several options. He's some type of outsider humourist or he's completely out of his tree but nobody will actually do anything.

Heā€™s claimed heā€™s an actor and showing off his serious acting skills as well as making people aware of certain dangers like the drowning. Plus he says heā€™s picked scenes from movies but they arenā€™t from any Iā€™ve ever seen. But a lot of it is just fucking nuts. His eyes always look so sore.Ā 

Ā 

7 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

My favourite bit in that video was him "receiving" the WhatsApp message telling him, except the message was on the right of the screen meaning he had sent it himself.Ā 

Presumably to one of his nonplussed mates.

That was great. His poor mates probably picked the phone up and wondering why their dad is shagging their mad friend.Ā 

He produces a lot of saliva and its quite vile. Iā€™d say the worst thing about the videos.Ā 

Edited by TheBurningRed

• Paid Members

My friend who lives near me invited me to join the local community Facebook group because she knew I would hate every motherfucker in there. She was not wrong.

0D375DBE-E967-4F0B-9D2B-50B816F48DD1.jpeg

Gareth Keenan himself. I hate him so much. The pedantry, the phrase ā€œevery soldier knowsā€, the fact that heā€™s put ā€œGailā€ instead of ā€œgaleā€ in his smart guy post. Above all else though, how shit would it look in the movie if we saw the sniperā€™s POV and they were not quite aiming at somebody?Ā 

Edited by JLM

26 minutes ago, JLM said:

My friend who lives near me invited me to join the local community Facebook group because she knew I would hate every motherfucker in there. She was not wrong.

0D375DBE-E967-4F0B-9D2B-50B816F48DD1.jpegYo

Gareth Keenan himself. I hate him so much. The pedantry, the phrase ā€œevery soldier knowsā€, fact that heā€™s put ā€œGailā€ instead of ā€œgaleā€ in his smart guy post. Above all else though, how shit would it look in the movie if we saw the sniperā€™s POV and they were not quite aiming at somebody?Ā 

This man absolutely goes to those sportsmen dinners where Peter Shilton just does a few anecdotes, says something is woke, does a racism and a circuit comic then dies on his bean after dinner and drinks.