Jesus Fucking Christ

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

You’d think the outlier would be Dark Souls, but cave of wonders stage from Aladdin and that bastard Lion King level with the teleporting caves both caused me infinitely more pain. 

• Paid Members
51 minutes ago, JLM said:

You’d think the outlier would be Dark Souls, but cave of wonders stage from Aladdin and that bastard Lion King level with the teleporting caves both caused me infinitely more pain. 

Pause the game, and press ABBA-ABBA for the Megadrive Aladdin level skip. I used to be able to get through that, and the Sonic games back when they ran at about 86% speed in PAL, but now that things all run at 60FPS I find my reactions aren't as good. I'm pretty sure I dragged myself through that Lion King game as well. Those giraffes were pretty annoying. 

• Paid Members

Yeah I somehow finished both of them as a kid, also playing on my old PAL Mega Drive. Years later at Uni we revisited Aladdin doing pass the pad when you die and it took us multiple sessions to finish it. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Chili said:

Right he's got a mate or someone involved there, I refuse to believe this is nothing but very funky outsider humour.

The mate’s putting nowhere near as much effort in. Just stood there whilst this Lewis chap is throwing his arms around and doing his best to pretend he’s being held back.

• Paid Members

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-67753073.amp

Imagine writing a fan fiction sequel to the Lord Of The Rings, publishing it and then trying to sue Amazon and the Lord Of The Rings estate for copyright infringement. Absolute genius.

This could have gone in the outstanding names thread as well. Demetrious Polychron isn't a name you find every day. 

Can we stop posting this twat?  You're giving him the clicks that feeds his desire to make these videos.  He's not funny, he's probably unwell, stop enabling him.