The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Supremo said:

I honestly don't know how they handle it. Fucking terrifying.

Reading his tweets and replies, what a really nice person she is even trying to give him advice. I'd have gone fucking mental by now.

Mind you, I remember that video she sent to a man asking her out politely telling him she's engaged, turning him down and telling him he'll find someone special of his own. Just a nice person.

Edited by PowerButchi

3 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Out of interest, is the Fiend/Alexa stuff a ratings failure in context to the rest of the show? I'm curious as to whether the audience engagement with the storyline is any worse than anything else they're currently serving up. I haven't really seen any breakdowns etc.

Alexa is doing some of their highest YouTube views each week so in terms of the modern world, it's far from a ratings failure.

3 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

I can't get over how old Edge looks. He's still in great shape, his performance at the Rumble was outstanding, but he looks about 65 and they don't play into it.

He looks more like his old mucker Rob Zombie than ever, should put tassles on his trenchcoat, black makeup round his eyes, and give him his old music back.

• Paid Members

Weirdly, I've quite enjoyed the Fiend/Alexa/Orton stuff. Don't get me wrong, I'm aware it's total shite. But for some reason (probably a special sort of car crash quality) I am legitimately enjoying it. 

I also appreciate I am in the minority and this is not what WWE should be leaning into to get their product back on track. 

Edited by mim731

5 hours ago, FUM said:

Alexa is doing some of their highest YouTube views each week so in terms of the modern world, it's far from a ratings failure.

YouTube is absolutely meaningless. It accounts for a minuscule percentage of revenue as detailed in their financial reports and there has proven to be almost zero correlation between YouTube views and any other viewing metrics, as evidenced by a show long built Alexa title match losing 200000 viewers last week.

Heres a quote from Meltzy on the matter:

YouTube views are mostly outside US, heavy in India, Kavita Devi did giant numbers. It's one of those stats that are cool to look at, but their meaning has little relationship to money

6 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Reading his tweets and replies, what a really nice person she is even trying to give him advice. I'd have gone fucking mental by now.

Mind you, I remember that video she sent to a man asking her out politely telling him she's engaged, turning him down and telling him he'll find someone special of his own. Just a nice person.

Probably only encouraging him by even acknowledging and replying though. I'd assume/hope yer man isn't all there. Must be creepy as fuck, and she/all the women probably get far worse.

Didn't some lad break into one of the nxt women's wrestlers house a few months back?

3 hours ago, Yakashi said:

YouTube is absolutely meaningless. It accounts for a minuscule percentage of revenue as detailed in their financial reports and there has proven to be almost zero correlation between YouTube views and any other viewing metrics, as evidenced by a show long built Alexa title match losing 200000 viewers last week.

Heres a quote from Meltzy on the matter:

YouTube views are mostly outside US, heavy in India, Kavita Devi did giant numbers. It's one of those stats that are cool to look at, but their meaning has little relationship to money

That's not actually that unusual is it? They've struggled with ratings going down throughout the show for ages haven't they?

1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

That's not actually that unusual is it? They've struggled with ratings going down throughout the show for ages haven't they?

If there is something people want to see then they stick around, it doesn’t happen often because the show is the shits and they never put anything on that any sane person could ever give a fuck about. But in rare instances the third hour stays steady if people care about what’s happening, for example a show last year where edge returned after a couple of months away the third hour was the highest of the whole show.

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, DCW said:

Probably only encouraging him by even acknowledging and replying though. I'd assume/hope yer man isn't all there. Must be creepy as fuck, and she/all the women probably get far worse.

As a rule, the women with a more "alternative" look tend to attract the bigger weirdos, and the ones who flirt with childlike imagery are even worse. Alexa's basically picked up the old AJ Lee "fanbase".

Your Trish Stratuses and Stacy Keiblers likely never get the full-blown stalker weirdos, but the women with gimmicks that make them seem more "attainable" always attract terrifying nutters. 

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

As a rule, the women with a more "alternative" look tend to attract the bigger weirdos, and the ones who flirt with childlike imagery are even worse. Alexa's basically picked up the old AJ Lee "fanbase".

Your Trish Stratuses and Stacy Keiblers likely never get the full-blown stalker weirdos, but the women with gimmicks that make them seem more "attainable" always attract terrifying nutters. 

Yeah. I remember one Australian guy was stalking Kaitlyn so badly that WWE took her off Australian tours for a bit. He was sending her hundreds of tweets a day, as if she was his actual girlfriend, as well as hassling other people on the roster about her. He threatened to kill himself when she (finally) blocked him.

As for Bliss, I made the mistake of clicking on one picture on her Twitter a while ago and I felt like I needed a shower after reading the replies. I'm not sure exactly what must've broken in someone's brain that makes them think "Bet she'd like to see a photoshopped picture of Zack Ryder having a wank. That'll make her love me" but there you go.

• Paid Members
48 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Yeah, see Liv Morgan too. You'll need a cold shower after reading some of the replies she gets on Twitter.

She posted a pic the other day where her gear said 'Watch me' and one of the top replies was something like 'I already am ;)'.