The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

I think we (older fans) forget that wrestling or atleast parts of it might not be aimed at our age anymore, the bliss stuff would be better if we were kids or teen-agers, I don't mind it and she's playing the part well.

I think we're heading to Mania with Orton vs Fiend, I'd keep his actual reappearance until the night itself.

Miz pulling out (oo er) made sense but wish they took a chance and did a battle royal with Ricochet or someone unexpected to win the slot, Ali will most likely attack Kofi as he enters bringing there chamber story full circle.

38 minutes ago, The Cutting Edge said:

Miz pulling out (oo er) made sense but wish they took a chance and did a battle royal with Ricochet or someone unexpected to win the slot, Ali will most likely attack Kofi as he enters bringing there chamber story full circle.

Granted, it’s hard to replicate Kofimania when there’s no audience, but I’d have quite liked to see them take a chance on Xavier Woods. It would be nice to have at least one intriguing option in that Chamber match. He obviously wouldn’t win, but it would be interesting to see whether or not he’d rise to the occasion.

58 minutes ago, TomJones233 said:

Eh, yeah, Okay she's not shit, But ooof, its not good. And the nerds online who are bordering on noncey loving this tripe are worrying. No wonder she's being stalked!

So you’re essentially blaming her for being stalked? Like she’s encouraging that freak who has had like 6-7 accounts taken down by Twitter?

1 minute ago, TomJones233 said:

I'm blaming WWE. They should realise that she has creepy weirdo fans, and stop this storyline. 

There’s literally no difference to Bray playing a cheesy kids show host with a dark alter ego than Alexa playing the host’s cheesy female sidekick who also has a dark side, albeit it to a lesser extent than the Fiend

Just now, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

There’s literally no difference to Bray playing a cheesy kids show host with a dark alter ego than Alexa playing the host’s cheesy female sidekick who also has a dark side, albeit it to a lesser extent than the Fiend

While this is true, I just want them both off of TV in new gimmicks, its fucking shite.

1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

Is she shit though? I can't imagine anyone else doing better with the gimmick or the material.

I think Alexa is really good considering how she started. She’s a decent talker, looks great, is obviously, or was obviously before this, a bit of a star and is fine in the ring.

Shes just in one of the worst storylines ever which is dragging her down. Shame really.

Checked out some of Bliss's current stuff on YT and if I was enjoying this as a teenager, I'd have been beaten up in school more than usual. 

Credit to Bliss who is clearly trying though.

Her current gimmick is up there with early NXT Bayley as far as not wanting a non fan to walk in on. 

Edited by The King Of Swing

4 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Checked out some of Bliss's current stuff on YT and if I was enjoying this as a teenager, I'd have been beaten up in school more than usual. 

Credit to Bliss who is clearly trying though.

Her current gimmick is up there with early NXT Bayley as far as not wanting a non fan to walk in on. 

If you were enjoying it as a teenager, you should have been sectioned and put on some list.