The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

47 minutes ago, TomJones233 said:

Never give Bobbo a mic again .

That's always been my main issue with him. He wrestles like a beast but he's pretty awful on the mic. Plus I don't know, he just doesn't have a threatening face and that's probably a weird thing to say. But hey at least he's doing a lot better now than he was when he first came back.

5 minutes ago, CL Punk said:

Would WWE keep the title on The Miz for a match with Bad Bunny at Mania?

You know how The WWE bloody loves to have celebrity involvement at Mania, I wouldn't put it past them to pull a "David Arquette" here.

I refer you to my breakdown over this in both this and the Elimination Chamber thread.

I’m (nearly) convinced they’ll do it. 

What’s everyone thinking for the WWE title match tonight? I’m thinking the match goes on early, Drew and Sheamus cause a non finish, both make claims to the title, we get the reluctant partners tag team main event and we get a scenario where Pearce makes Lashley/Miz and Drew/Sheamus at Fastlane with the winners facing off at Mania

6 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

What’s everyone thinking for the WWE title match tonight? I’m thinking the match goes on early, Drew and Sheamus cause a non finish, both make claims to the title, we get the reluctant partners tag team main event and we get a scenario where Pearce makes Lashley/Miz and Drew/Sheamus at Fastlane with the winners facing off at Mania

Pretty much exactly what I expect to happen.

Or, Pearce makes a Fatal Four Way for the belt at Fastlane, Brock shows up at Fastlane saying “I’m facing the champion at Wrestlemania because I’m Brock Lesnar”, Drew wins and we get Brock/Drew again.

All hail King Brock.

But it’ll most likely be the first scenario 

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Brock showing up for Mania, given Heyman's role with Reigns opens up some fun possibilities there. A future feud (only this time with the roles reversed) or maybe some sort of brief megastar team up of Reigns and Lesnar.  Imagine the two of them closing Mania both holding up their titles, Reigns sneering just a little at having to share the spotlight with Lesnar, Heyman grinning like an idiot. 

Also, if Mania is having an audience and therefore a gate revenue, it wouldn't be a huge stretch to see Lesnar factored in.

I hadn’t even thought of a potential Roman/Brock partnership under Herman, I just want Brock back because he’s their biggest star. 
I really like Drew, honestly I do, but him against Lashley (whether that’s for the title or not) doesn’t interest me at all, and the less said about The Miz better.

Just give Brock whatever he wants and get him back

31 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

It's nailed on to be Lashley/Drew at Mania IMO.

Just don't see Brock turning up this year.

I would hope you're right. They'd be daft to still be building Drew up in the way they are and then just fuck him over by bringing Brock in, unless it ends up being a triple threat.

Of course, they've been plenty daft over the years..

The WWE title has never meant less.

That’s not an indictment on Lashley, who’s been great, but on that booking. Belly aches and legging it? It was like they were booking a European title feud on Heat or something.

Also, imagine being Riddle and being forced to passively cheer on someone who was your worst enemy a week or so ago an hour after being outsmarted by one of the worst acts in the company. You can’t be feeling good about what the company thinks of you after that.

The opening segment was fantastic, and the Drew/Sheamus match was good for a ‘big-move-then-lie-down’ match.

The Bliss/Orton/Fiend stuff has been going on FOREVER and is clearly going to end in a Firefly Funhouse that isn’t quite as entertainingly batshit as the Cena one.

I’m not sure there’s anything cooler in wrestler than MVP’s cane.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

It's incredible how stupid they managed to make Lashley look in a show where he won the WWE Title for the first time in his career. When Miz ran off, he just pottered around the ring with an angry derp face. I only watched the YouTube clips so I don't know how it came across on TV, but it sure as hell looked stupid in short form.