The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

48 minutes ago, Tsurutagun said:

If you had said that Lashley would beat Miz in 3 minutes to win the title 24 hrs ago. I would have thought awesome. But the way they got there was awful. 

One thing that annoyed me was the countdown clock. Kayfabe wise what would have happened if the clock went to 0 during the Naomi-Nia match? 

Is Brauns gimmick that he's Father Dougal. Poor Braun doesn't understand why he's been suspended or the difference between the WWE and Universal title. I'm expecting Shane to tell him the difference between small and far away next week. 

If we have two Randy Orton, does that mean double the headlocks or is the other Randy a spot monkey? 

I can just see Vince sitting in the corner randomly shouting 'Arse' 'girls' 'feck' these days...

Edited by Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete

1 hour ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Lashley/McIntyre is like Bryan/Kingston from 2 years ago, it’s a breath of fresh air title match between two of the hardest workers in the company on the Raw side

Am I the only one who remembers them feuding after Mania last year and having a PPV match for the title? I mean probably yes given how unmemorable the last year has been on the Raw side but still. Looks as if Strowman will be throwing Shane off the roof of the stadium at Mania too. 

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Callum1993 said:

Am I the only one who remembers them feuding after Mania last year and having a PPV match for the title? I mean probably yes given how unmemorable the last year has been on the Raw side but still. Looks as if Strowman will be throwing Shane off the roof of the stadium at Mania too. 

I'm with you I remember the McIntyre/Lashley feud last year - it was much better than I was expecting at the time and in terms of first serious opponent for Drew it went down quite well. At the time The Hurt Business was only just taking off and Lashley came across better than anyone thought.

I'm just disappointed that there's been all these shenanigans to get to Mania. I think a Lesnar/Lashley/McIntyre main event is feasible with the inevitable Lesnar/Lashley match for SummerSlam potentially.  Why The Miz had to be involved God only knows. Added nothing of any value and really there would have been no issues with Lashley winning it at EC. 

Also agree - Strowman/Shane has been on the cards for a few weeks and again, gotta wonder why? They've ruined Braun and Shane still sucks regardless of how many bumps he takes. Pretty poor all round.

• Awards Moderator

Lesnar vs. Lashley has an appeal to me. I can't recall it happening before and it feels like a big deal even if it's a match I bet they wished they could have done 14 years ago.

I don't know where that'd leave McIntyre - maybe they drag the Sheamus thing out until Mania for him.

• Paid Members

The stuff with the Miz gets the briefcase off him, after all the other bollocks. Although if Morrison is injured it might end up just being Miz Vs Damien Priest with Bad Bunny ringside, or hitting a Kamala big splash like Snoop did on that episode of Dynamite. 

2 hours ago, Tsurutagun said:

One thing that annoyed me was the countdown clock. Kayfabe wise what would have happened if the clock went to 0 during the Naomi-Nia match? 

Things like this bug me as well, if they are going to do a countdown clock then maybe be creative with it, have Morrison delay a match/interrupt a match (so it restarts) and then when it runs over 15 minutes the Miz could then play on it saying its interrupted his preparation and he needs another hour, much better than pretending to have the shits.

Thought Raw flowed quite well and had direction/focus with the title match being the main focus throughout the show.

McIntyre/Lashley at Mania bores me shitless already, I can see the Miz getting a rematch at Fast Lane, maybe a 3 way with McIntyre/Lashley/Miz. Lashley to hold and hopefully Brock to return as face the next night on Raw to challenge him at Mania.

Not sure what happens with McIntyre unless they do something like have Brock vs McIntyre at Mania and the winner goes on to face Lashley for the title later in the night or go with a three way.

• Paid Members
57 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

Not sure what happens with McIntyre unless they do something like have Brock vs McIntyre at Mania and the winner goes on to face Lashley for the title later in the night or go with a three way.

I'm not against it, but that 100% telegraphs the result because surely no-one is going to believe that Lesnar works two nights in a row. 

1 minute ago, CL Punk said:

The Evil Orton (the one on the screen) made me think that we're getting another cinematic match at Mania with The Fiend. 

If that is the case, will we see a younger Orton shitting in divas bags?

With Mark Jindrak wiping his arse for him afterwards. 

Lashley v Brock would be interesting, could try that real sports hype shtick they did with Rock/Brock in 02. Definitely not enthused with Lashley v Drew as a Mania main event, complete bang of a crap Raw main event off it.