The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members

I'm surprisingly interested in McIntyre v Lashley at mania - by a mile the two acts with the most momentum on Raw.  I remember them having a good match in the main event of TNA Slammiversary in 2016.  Who'd have thought five years after that they could be headlining (one night of) Wreslemania.

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, bbabba said:

I'm surprisingly interested in McIntyre v Lashley at mania - by a mile the two acts with the most momentum on Raw.  I remember them having a good match in the main event of TNA Slammiversary in 2016.  Who'd have thought five years after that they could be headlining (one night of) Wreslemania.

Agreed and as I mentioned earlier, the match they had last year at Backlash (I think!?) was a solid, aggressive 15  minute brawl. Going into the match Lashley had a ton of momentum and had started to really click with The Hurt Business, despite the honking angle with Lana at the time.

I'd recommend checking it out as it's just as good as Slammiversary 2016 (in my opinion anyway) and gives you a look at what we can expect if we do indeed get a main event at Wrestlemania featuring them both. 

As much as Lashley has quite clearly earned his shot on top I can't help but think that 1) Drew's been mucked about and should lose the title to help establish someone else,  not via shenanigans although I appreciate he's been booked strongly and 2) Lashley is a throwaway run similar to Kofi with the inevitable Brock Lesnar squash to end it ahead of the Saudi shows. Brock seems to be the default position ahead of the Saudi shows and it's unfair on Lashley if they revert to this again as I think Lashley can get some decent angles going as a strong champion.

• Paid Members

As much as I think this Bray Wyatt/Alexa Bliss thing is some of the absolute worst TV they’ve ever done, I’m fully in on the idea of Randy Orton vs. Evil Randy Orton at Fastlane.

Fuck it. If you really think all this camera trickery is clever and not something every 14 year old did with their mates, then go for it. If things must be shit at least make them super shit for the sake of entertainment.

Here’s my proposed finish, with Evil Randy giving Good Randy the punt kick. Ready for the inevitable match with Bray at Wrestlemania.

200B1014-353F-4A13-A52A-F78A51B929C0.gif.259cfb37c469419707f3d0fa449db2c3.gif

Edited by Supremo

4 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

I’m on board for Randy superman threeing it, and for Brock Lesnar vs Choc Lesnar. 

Only if Soulberg is also invovled. 

But yeah, Bork needs to appear and murder everyone at Fastlane for the hoss off we should have got in 2018.

Just... who cares?

It wasn’t a poorly written show necessarily (besides whatever the fuck is going on with Shane/Braun) but its just devoid of star power.

Miz, Sheamus, Drew, Lashley in the title mix is not exciting.

Randy/Fiend is so shit.

Braun/Shane is nonsense.

Who cares?

59 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Just... who cares?

It wasn’t a poorly written show necessarily (besides whatever the fuck is going on with Shane/Braun) but its just devoid of star power.

Miz, Sheamus, Drew, Lashley in the title mix is not exciting.

Randy/Fiend is so shit.

Braun/Shane is nonsense.

Who cares?

Apparently that went exactly as it was meant to, with Shane just trying to be an annoying tit to get a rise out of Strowman. He is being made to look like a fucking idiot though, which isn’t the best look for a face.

I expect there will be a million and one Jackass memes for that Sheamus/Drew finish

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Supremo said:

All I’ve seen is the Drew/Sheamus finish. What a pair idiots. Hard to believe one of them is headlining Wrestlemania in a couple of weeks.

See I've got a horrible feeling there'll be another non finish at the next PPV and then a blow off match at mania. Which is 7 weeks too long, last night should've been the end of it but I think there's a surprise due for Lashley.

Telegraphing the Firefly Funhouse match for Orton...or as it seems Orton's version of it which will see Bray/Fiend done for good ahead of another complete reset. 

What the fuck happened to Monday Night Raw and WWE in general?  Puzzles me how people can still be arsed to watch this. I get that a few still watch out of habit, but it just seems to be the same boring shite week in week out. They don't even know themselves how some of the stories are gonna pan out.

PG, piss poor writers, chopping and changing said writers, re writes of a re write by a out of touch guy who over sees everything.........there's no dark nitty gritty though just an over polished product that's ran its course that and the fact you have 3 hours of it hurts.