The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members

If Lashley putting the 'bounty' on Drew's head means a Keith Lee return and alliance with The Hurt Business then i'm all for it and would maybe pique my interest a little.

I skim watched Raw this morning for the first time in a few weeks because I was up at the crack of dawn with the little one. I don't think i've ever had less of an interest in wrestling than I do now. I've gone from watching Raw, Impact, NXT, Dynamite and Smackdown weekly, to barely reading the spoilers. Nothing at all is keeping me interested at the moment and even a few cool spots that I read about, I can't even be bothered to check out.  

• Paid Members

I know The Fiend was always going to be a time limited character but to go from that actual debut to the comedy burn victim outfit is so laughable and so WWE it's unreal. Thankfully, he must be getting put down at 'Mania because there is no way they can trot the absolute state of him out weekly....surely!? Fair play to Randall for putting up with it this long. 

3 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

ExICs88XAAArY9M-678x381.jpg

Not long to give it a decent build but still excited for it. Especially considering we could've had Charlotte instead. I suppose she might sneak in somehow because that's what she does.

Yes, some of the Twitter fans are moaning that Ripley doesn't deserve it and why not Naomi etc etc. Fuck off.

Strap a rocket to Rhea damnit and make up for last year.

I genuinely don’t get how the likes of Naomi and Natalya get so much love, the former has spends more time on the injured list and the latter is purely riding on her family name, worse than Charlotte

Just now, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

I genuinely don’t get how the likes of Naomi and Natalya get so much love, the former has spends more time on the injured list and the latter is purely riding on her family name, worse than Charlotte

Completely agree. I don't mind Naomi. I think she's got something about her, but certainly not to the level where I've ever looked at her and feel like she's being held back or whatever else. As a complete package I think she falls short compared to the best they've got.

As for Natalya, the idea that she's doing an act with Tamina over on SmackDown at the moment where they're sick of being overlooked and underappreciated etc is laughable. Natalya is a solid hand and a great trainer and someone who can work with others, but she's not someone that screams star or anything like that. And as for Tamina, she should just be grateful she's still employed.

• Paid Members

Read the report this morning. This sounds like the dumbest shit imaginable. A segment based around Strowman's fifth grade report card. Miz and Morrison dressed as bunnies. Tag teams playing parlour games. Breaking up the only new act that seemed to be over in the Covid era? Lashley puts a bounty on McIntyre with the Mania title shot on the line and McIntyre has to go looking for challengers? And who does finally step up? Fucking Baron Corbin 🤣🤣🤣

I'm embarrassed that I cared enough to waste ten minutes reading. 

Still, this is a moment:

• Paid Members

Once again, another awful Raw.

I can't get 'hey hey hop hop' out of my head. Morrison deserves better than the Miz and Morrison shtick. 

The Hurt Business breaking up wasn't great, why do every team need to break up? THB carried Raw through the pandemic era.

Braun / Shane is terrible, really really bad stuff. Piss break match if ever I've seen one.

Omos not giving a shit about the stupid games stuff was good, the segment, was not. I can't wait to see what Omos is made of at Mania.

The forcing of Hulk Hogan is sickly, especially the young lad doing Hogan's catchphrases. He missed one though, but maybe that one isn't on brand. 

Thank God that Orton said that at Wrestlemania it'll be the last time that him and The Fiend face off. Only thing is, that means The Fiend is going to drag some other poor bastard down to his level. 

Drew storming into the locker room and no one stepping up for a title shot just made everyone in the room look like mugs, especially Carillo and Gulak. Garza tried but just got tossed aside like nothing. 

Shayna Baszler deserves better than this tag title shit.

Rhea looked huge stood at the side of that short fella, this is last chance saloon for Ripley after the multiple stop start pushes, she needs to win the title.

A 3 hour long show, yet Ricochet / McIntyre only goes 4 minutes long, again, Ricochet deserves better.

Brock was trending on twitter this morning so I was excited for the end of the show, imagine my surprise and frustration that it wasn't Brock who came out at the end, but instead Baron Fucking Corbin! 

So all in all, it was only the music video I found fun. The rest was dire. I wish there was any other wrestling show on a Tuesday morning, I only ever check out Raw because I'm up at the crack of dawn with nothing to do.

Edited by Nick James