The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

1 hour ago, TomJones233 said:

Fuck it, Have Shane win the belt. And watch the losers online moan and whinge and then use mummy's credit card to buy another sub to The Fed's Network sub.

Probably some truth to that, anyone that's over the age of 18 that willingly pays for the Network to watch the current product needs to have a word with themselves. I can't be arsed to download the PPVs for free these days, never mind pay for them.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, CL Punk said:

Watching the Nia Jax botch and I start laughing because someone needs to put the footage of her screaming "MY HOLE!" over one of the WWE's Don't Try This at Home videos.

Just imagine it; "Broken Bones, Torn Muscles, Dislocations...MY HOLE!"

Seeing they they couldn't refer to X-Pac's actual injury in that area I suppose it would work.

Is Lacey not any use? I don't watch the womens stuff aside from the big matches at Mania & the Rumble, but I saw a Youtube vid of her a while back leading a class at the performance center or somewhere and acting like Triple H during his appearance on the original Tough Enough back in the day. so assumed she was decent.

Shane McMahon is more interesting title challenger than most of the Raw roster and, as someone else said, is better for McIntyre’s profile too.

They’re likely to headline night one with a women’s match and night two with Reigns/Edge, if it happens, so might as well let Drew get a social media moment by chucking Shane off something tall in a fun falls-count-anywhere gimmick match.

I’m in.

18 hours ago, The Cutting Edge said:

If they didn't do his return the other week a Braun being managed by Shane could've been a decent contender for Drew at Mania, I know most won't agree, but he's gotten in great shape and it's a match that hasn't happened yet so theres that too.

Him returning at The Chamber ripping doors off and battering people could've really heated him up

I really like this idea shame they won't go with it.

If it's a choice of Drew vs Shane or any of the scrubs in the chamber match at Mania though, the Shane match wins hands down.

Would it be a surprise if they wheeled HHH out to face Drew at Mania?

18 hours ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

Shit, you're right. I hadn't even considered Shane! It would be so typical of them after 50/50ing everyone into irrelevance that they break glass for the all important McMahon Wrestlemania rub.

Unbelievable this line-up. You just have to laugh at this point.

Stuck in an never ending loop.

Age In The Cage II!!! Surely no chamber has had a higher combined age then what we have here?

• Paid Members

I wouldn't be surprised to see Shane get a match at Wrestlemania, but I think he might be a red herring for Drew. I kind of like, on paper, how they're presenting Drew as a champion having to fend off challenges on numerous fronts, including the risk of having someone like Goldberg just rock up and demand a match.

In terms of big matches to put him over, I'm expecting him to run through everyone in the Elimination Chamber, to beat Sheamus at Fast Lane, maybe even fend off a cash-in from The Miz, only for either Triple H or Brock Lesnar to rock up and challenge him for Wrestlemania - probably depending on whether they have an audience or not. That leaves Edge facing either Finn Balor or Roman Reigns, neither of which I'm particularly keen on as matches, though.